What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I think I never get tired of "The Mummy" movies. I like Brendan Fraser. :)

I have been giving it thought as to how people know beavers bum taste smell like raspberries then it dawn on me Americans used be fur trappers so some lonely old American must been up the river with beaver and that's where I leave that thought or I won't sleep

COBRA :( Need to finally get around to signing up. Was hoping to be able to not sign my daughter up and have her get insurance through the university which is a lot less expensive (a friend recently reminded me that the university offers insurance to their students). But because of the timing, she needs to have had insurance in December to be able to get the spring semester insurance. I may be able to sign her up and then drop her as of Jan 1st. That means only having to pay her portion for December. And, if she does get the university insurance, DVR will pay for it.

Watching celebrity big brother I think each year they get lowest of low but every year they find worse..some man friend of kadshions angi Bowie girl called Tiffany those American ones who well down human chain then the British ones this lot not even got on human chain level

COBRA :( Need to finally get around to signing up. Was hoping to be able to not sign my daughter up and have her get insurance through the university which is a lot less expensive (a friend recently reminded me that the university offers insurance to their students). But because of the timing, she needs to have had insurance in December to be able to get the spring semester insurance. I may be able to sign her up and then drop her as of Jan 1st. That means only having to pay her portion for December. And, if she does get the university insurance, DVR will pay for it.

Get insurance via health exchange aka Obamacare is better deal than expensive insurance via university, especially Gallaudet, but I don't know about your situation.

Isn't that the most ridiculous statement you've ever heard? And that man may well be our next president. Scares me to death, he never emotionally grew up past the age of ten! :roll:

He is an egomaniac ! Yeah is scares me to death that he has so many people supporting him. :eek3:

Isn't that the most ridiculous statement you've ever heard? And that man may well be our next president. Scares me to death, he never emotionally grew up past the age of ten! :roll:

He is an egomaniac ! Yeah is scares me to death that he has so many people supporting him. :eek3:

I'm more concern about Ted Cruz over Trump due to strong evangelical.

Trump is totally joke, no doubt.

I am thinking of taking a Spanish class for personal development.

I thinking twat who given Star Wars spoiler beg for yoda forgive you

Caz. Noticing she is not here since 1-30. And hoping her burns to her arm didn't cause some serious problems, hoping she is back soon.

Is it rude when a person presses "like" in fb on post that's directed to you ? Like,
a personal message not tag but a written message to you. Thank you. Just wondering

Is it rude when a person presses "like" in fb on post that's directed to you ? Like,
a personal message not tag but a written message to you. Thank you. Just wondering

Anything is possible, you have to look at how it is written, the timing of pressing like, how much you know about them, the presence of a conflict, everything. If you still don't get a straight answer, approach said person with more awareness or drop them altogether.

Is it rude when a person presses "like" in fb on post that's directed to you ?

I have to say I'm really puzzled by this question. What matters is the message sent and it doesn't even matter if they click Like or not.

So if this person sends you a message to rot in hell does it honestly make a difference if they click like or not?

Or if this person tells you to have a great day, again, what does it matter if the person clicks Like?

Back