What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I usually just react. :D

I agree with you golden age daf name I remain in my 50 I been 56 about 6years now.well I talking twaddle so sleeping pills working.happy chatting

My daughter got a call from her college office once wanting to know how old her mother was b/c the past 2 years I didn't get older. I wrote I was the same age 2 years in a row ! :giggle:

Thinking about selling candles more... Did first Fridays for a while then stopped... Thinking about going more into it... Rabbits are profitable... But sometimes feels like a drug deal...

Oh hells yes! I think the Seahawks are going to win this one. :D

Homeless children . There was a story on channel 5 Boston about homeless kids not having birthdays so some people had gotten together to give the kids a party . I can't find the link and I really feel we should be taking care of our homeless children first . I can't get this out of my mind , kids in USA not having their own beds to sleep at night. :(

http://www.familyhomelessness.org/children.php?p=ts

Black Friday thread lost but white Monday now I think this is more E_commerce computers money saving tips.people got different idea.
I no idea why it named that torcher day one and two more apt

A very good friend of ours (hubby and I) committed suicide Thanksgiving evening. We had another friend check on him yesterday morning when we didn't hear from our friend throughout the weekend, and found him dead. (Gut instinct, especially since he was battling severe depression.) Just feeling numb now. I know the holidays are hard on those with depression. :(

A very good friend of ours (hubby and I) committed suicide Thanksgiving evening. We had another friend check on him yesterday morning when we didn't hear from our friend throughout the weekend, and found him dead. (Gut instinct, especially since he was battling severe depression.) Just feeling numb now. I know the holidays are hard on those with depression. :(

:hug:

I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

I'm sorry. That's awful. My father slammed his car into a tree right before tThanksgiving, which is often my birthday, so I have that to think about every year.

Oh, Alley Cat, I'm so sorry. Hugs for you and your husband!

I'm sorry. That's awful. My father slammed his car into a tree right before tThanksgiving, which is often my birthday, so I have that to think about every year.

So, have we missed your b-day? I didn't see a mention here. Happy (early or late) Birthday to you!

I'm sorry to hear that. :( :hug:

So, have we missed your b-day? I didn't see a mention here. Happy (early or late) Birthday to you!

Thanks. This year was on Thanksgiving, but I don't put it on my profile or anything, so usually no one knows.

I think LoveBlue is the day before me.

I like to what this drink switchled like.It surpposed be hitting America big time it something that 2or3 hundred years.curious

Thanks. This year was on Thanksgiving, but I don't put it on my profile or anything, so usually no one knows.

I think LoveBlue is the day before me.

Yep (the day before), and I always forget if yours is before mine or after. I should have posted a Happy Birthday to you on my birthday to cover my memory loss. :giggle:

Oh, and next year I leap over Thanksgiving and have my birthday on Friday. :D

Thank you all, and Botts, I'm sorry about your dad. It's always hard to associate a holiday with a death.

Why clcaivin closed my Black Friday topic
I apologise if spelling worse my eyes not good tonight,I going throw towel in use white stick

Back