What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Wondering if I should put away my snowmen decorations. They may melt this coming week. :eek: :lol:

I can have as many people in my corner as I can get, but it means nothing. People would hang out with me only if I went to Deaf events. Therefore, I don't feel like going to Deaf events anymore. Why should I go if people won't hang with me outside Deaf events? I'm afraid of running out of friends with whom I can confide in.

I can have as many people in my corner as I can get, but it means nothing. People would hang out with me only if I went to Deaf events. Therefore, I don't feel like going to Deaf events anymore. Why should I go if people won't hang with me outside Deaf events? I'm afraid of running out of friends with whom I can confide in.
It seems to me that if you quit going to Deaf events you'll be closing the door on some social opportunities.

I am thinking about how withdrawn I am from football. I miss it very much, oh well it will be here in fall.

We had snow yesterday, gone today. It will even be 60 tomorrow. I am SO ready for spring :)

Have you tried going to other events on your own just to have fun ? Flea markets are fun to go to , you never know what you'll . What kind of places do want people to
go with you ? Do you know how that sound saying having people in your corner mean nothing to you ? This could drive some people away . Maybe you're living in the wrong city . I heard of people saying they couldn't made any friends in one city but when they moved they made friends a lot easier .

He might not be able to afford to move to a new city. He's said that he has gone to Deaf events and I'm sure he has also gone to other events as well from what I remember of his posts.

Moving doesn't always solve problems. Didn't matter where I moved, I still had trouble making friends or meeting people offline anyway.

Derek- I really think you should at least try to find or talk to a therapist or something. There's even a Deaf Counseling practice that offer online sessions. Worth a think.

He might not be able to afford to move to a new city. He's said that he has gone to Deaf events and I'm sure he has also gone to other events as well from what I remember of his posts.

Moving doesn't always solve problems. Didn't matter where I moved, I still had trouble making friends or meeting people offline anyway.

Derek- I really think you should at least try to find or talk to a therapist or something. There's even a Deaf Counseling practice that offer online sessions. Worth a think.

Can you find the online one?

I am thinking the forum looks different on my laptop than my iPhone LOL much larger

I am thinking about what to do for spring. This Tuesday will be the first day of warm weather. 63 degrees. Maybe I will go hiking 3 or 4 times a week.

I am thinking about what to do for spring. This Tuesday will be the first day of warm weather. 63 degrees. Maybe I will go hiking 3 or 4 times a week.

Hiking is so much fun!

Going to pick up some prints today. They are of a space shuttle launching back in the late 90's. My husband and his best friend went to Florida to see this, and took photos. They were printed on 4x6, and my husband doesn't have the negatives, so I re-shot the photos with my camera, "cleaned them up," and re-printed to a larger size. And then framed them. I'm attaching it below. Anyway, that best friend passed away just a couple weeks later in a car accident, and we still stay in touch with his mom, and when she saw what I did, she wanted a copy of the set too. I bought the same frame and re-printed the photos this weekend and will put it together for her. She misses her son.

Attachments

• framed photo.jpg
    framed photo.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 11
The weather is not bad today so my friend and I went hiking near the waterfall. It looked beautiful with snow. It was scary walking down the cliff to get to the waterfall. There are many different waterfalls in my area.
Just by your description of the hiking area looks like a nice place to hike. Waterfalls are one of my favorites to see. Glad you and your friend made it safe back.

Back