What are you thinking about? Part VIII

sounds like that setting is not set up yet on the Admin side of things for AD. If you haven't already, let Alex know in the software upgrade thread.
That would be my guess too, because I think it used to be that you had to have at least 5 posts (maybe more). I'm sure he'll get to fixing that. Reba, was it a junk PM that you got?

I'm thinking about watching a new episode of X-Files. Who likes the show?

Shel - that sounds like a fabulous one-month trip! I miss Vegas. I haven't been there in years. I bet the Deaf Expo is filling up fast. I wonder if I should think about going ..... hmmm .....

It would be awesome if you could go!

SilverRoxy - hub and I watch - we watched the old show too. I enjoy both, the same back and forth banter from the previous show, is still there between Mulder and Scully. I think Duchovny's character actually got the chance to be a bit funnier in this one.

Re: X-Files. I am not a faithful follower, but I did enjoy the recent episode with the lizard guy in tighty whiteys. :)

I am thinking how fast February flew and it's leap year ! March 1 on Tuesday.

SilverRoxy - hub and I watch - we watched the old show too. I enjoy both, the same back and forth banter from the previous show, is still there between Mulder and Scully. I think Duchovny's character actually got the chance to be a bit funnier in this one.
Yeah their relationship is cute. I wish they got married. At least they have a son.
Re: X-Files. I am not a faithful follower, but I did enjoy the recent episode with the lizard guy in tighty whiteys. :)
I was surprised that the lizard guy is harmless. I don't think we will see more of him because he hibernate for 10,000 years. I like him.

That would be my guess too, because I think it used to be that you had to have at least 5 posts (maybe more). I'm sure he'll get to fixing that. Reba, was it a junk PM that you got?
It was a new member who has since posted a thread.

I am thinking how fast February flew and it's leap year ! March 1 on Tuesday.
Feels like we skipped Februrary altogether. On the bright side, Spring training for MLB baseball is in effect. Joy! Joy! Joy!

Yeah their relationship is cute. I wish they got married. At least they have a son.

I was surprised that the lizard guy is harmless. I don't think we will see more of him because he hibernate for 10,000 years. I like him.

Looks like we won't be around for Tighty Whitey Lizard Guy, part 2 :)

Feels like we skipped Februrary altogether. On the bright side, Spring training for MLB baseball is in effect. Joy! Joy! Joy!
I am not into baseball. Hockey is coming to an end soon. Stanley cup games coming up soon.

I've not slept well lately. I know I'm wanted, but at the same time I don't feel desired. I want so much to feel wanted and it's hurting me. I wonder if I really enjoy life as it is.

I had a derp moment today. Went to my polling place for the primaries. Doors were locked. Turns out that, I showed up 2-weeks early!

Cappy - can't say you weren't prepared-

yeah, SilverRoxy, I wasn't surprised about LizardMan either. I kinda liked him. I especially liked the last scene in that episode, of Mulder standing there at the end.

Thinking about the snow we're getting - lots of blowing. Hub went to work before it started but now it's going good. They extended the winter weather watch til later the afternoon/early eve. My mom just was talking to me and offered my husband a place to stay <he works closer to them then the drive is back home here> at their place if the roads aren't good later. My mom called me cuz she was worried about my dad, who went to meet Tai Chi some friends for lunch and hadn't gotten home yet when my mom called me.

I have tons of stuff to do. Taking a moment to breathe

Thinking too bad that we can't talk politics here on AD. A lot to talk about with this Super Tuesday. I miss those days of debating on AD.

Back