What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I'm thinking about buying a legging. I don't know if I am too old to wear one. I'm 34.

I'm thinking about buying a legging. I don't know if I am too old to wear one. I'm 34.

No you're not to old to wear old legging . 34 is young ! I would love to be that young again and know what I know now ! I wouldn't had moved back to New England winters !

No you're not to old to wear old legging . 34 is young ! I would love to be that young again and know what I know now ! I wouldn't had moved back to New England winters !

Thanks. I will probably start with black ones. Where did you live in before you moved back to New England? My weather tonight is going to be -7 F -26 wind chills. It might snow. I am wearing hoodie and thick sweat pants to keep myself warm. What is your temperature?

I hope the police or Salvation Army have gotten the homeless people to a warm place b/c it's going to dangerously cold tonight and all day Sunday.
:(

I/m thinking - Silver Roxy, just wear the leggings and enjoy, don't worry ab out it! I'm about 10 years older than you and I'd wear 'em

Thanks. I will probably start with black ones. Where did you live in before you moved back to New England? My weather tonight is going to be -7 F -26 wind chills. It might snow. I am wearing hoodie and thick sweat pants to keep myself warm. What is your temperature?

Berkeley, California I lived there for about 10 years . I was living in Boston and got fed up with the long cold winters and moved to Ca.

I had a hat on plus a pull over hat that cover your face and my coat hood up when I took my dog out today ! it's -6 not sure what the wind chills is.

@ dogmom yeah I had seem women wearing legging and their belly is almost down to their knees !

Thinking about heading out in the cold to find an outdoor Girl Scout cookie booth. I want to support the girls (and moms) who are braving the cold. I found one yesterday and bought a box. They had just started their shift so they weren't frozen yet (the girls, not the cookies).

Plus this will give me a reason to start my car and protect the battery (assuming it will start...).

Thinking about heading out in the cold to find an outdoor Girl Scout cookie booth. I want to support the girls (and moms) who are braving the cold. I found one yesterday and bought a box. They had just started their shift so they weren't frozen yet (the girls, not the cookies).

Plus this will give me a reason to start my car and protect the battery (assuming it will start...).

I have not seen anything about stands around here. I do have more boxes than I need in the way of calories ordered from a gal at church.

Do you have a garage? That can make a real difference both in starting in very cold weather and keeping a car somewhat cooler in the summer.

I am 43 years old and I wear them! Several of my co workers who are in their 30s, 40s and 50s wear them too. As long as it is not too tacky. Just simple colors.

I/m thinking - Silver Roxy, just wear the leggings and enjoy, don't worry ab out it! I'm about 10 years older than you and I'd wear 'em

I'm about the same age as you, DM, and I wear them too!

Probably shouldn't admit my favorite outfit is camo leggings and a long sleeve, long body purple tshirt....

I can't believe that someone opened a window in the basement ! I just went down and it was freezing ! The window right next the furnace too , I think this was my temperature was dropping in my unit. It set for 73 and dropped down to 70 it back up to 73 now.

Probably shouldn't admit my favorite outfit is camo leggings and a long sleeve, long body purple tshirt....

We served a condolence meal at church recently and one of the gals had on black leggins with a fairly long loose print top and really looked cute. She is a small woman that has kept her figure, wears her hair blond (as it has been all her life) and is in her 80's. Pants of some kind are what most wear for working in the kitchen, serving and cleanup.

Did not find any outdoor booths. The one that was supposed to be at the same location as the one I went to yesterday was not outside and did not appear to be inside (that store doesn't have room for a booth). I may try again tomorrow as I see on the app they're manning booths tomorrow (because schools are closed). Don't worry, I will get one or two more boxes before the sales end. :P

We had a neighborhood girl stop by last week so we bought 2 boxes from her. Then, yesterday, we were at my youngest niece's birthday party and she was selling them, so we bought 4 more boxes. I think we're good for the year.

I wear my leggings as . . . leggings, not pants. I wear them underneath other clothing, such as skirts.

Back