What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking about the cappuccino I'm going to go get in just a little bit. Waiting for the place to open at 8.

I'm thinking about a meeting I have today at the animal shelter.

AC, enjoy your cappuccino, yum!

Oh no, Reba!:( I'm sorry, what a mess!! What's happening with it now?
Well, the plumber left a few minutes ago. He got here about 10:30 a.m. and left a little before noon. He cut some holes in the dining room ceiling to find the source. It was a blown out piece of pipe. He was able to replace the bad pieces and turn the water back on. It cost $274, which isn't bad on short notice on a Saturday.

We'll probably have the whole house plumbing system replaced to avoid any more leaks. Might as well do it now while the ceiling's messed up anyway. Sigh . . . more expense, work, inconvenience and mess.

With a house it's always something. That's life.

oh :ty: for update and I'm so glad someone was able to come, and they found the source of the problem! At least now you can go forward and the leak has stopped.
I know how hard it can be to have something like that happen!

we had major basement flooding in the house we were trying to sell <before we moved here> in the summer of the Great Flood in this area.

Last weekend our furnace went out, too. Last Sunday. I came home from somewhere and the emergency air/heating people were here.

Always something with houses, indeed!

oh :ty: for update and I'm so glad someone was able to come, and they found the source of the problem! At least now you can go forward and the leak has stopped.
I know how hard it can be to have something like that happen!

we had major basement flooding in the house we were trying to sell <before we moved here> in the summer of the Great Flood in this area.

Last weekend our furnace went out, too. Last Sunday. I came home from somewhere and the emergency air/heating people were here.

Always something with houses, indeed!
Oh, having your furnace go out this time of year can be bad. Of course, it was a weekend! :giggle:

This will be my first time . I am going to put potato, carrots and celery. I got this from a friend, hope mine turns out as good as hers.

I put some onion , yam and a canned of whole tomatoes in mine. I once forgot and put tap water in b/c I didn't have any chicken broth . The water spoiled my soup b/c it taste so bad . My dog doesn't like it either. He was drinking water from my cup once instead of his tap water. He get bottled water now . Smart dog. I bet your soup will be yummy! This is prefect weather for homemade soup.

@ Reba I would love to know just what it with furnace and heaters breaking down on weekend and holidays. That is a bummer to happen when a storm to going on too.
I hope you can get it fix fast .

Thinking of the itty-bitty "snow flurries"....the ground is wet, so they will not stick...but the wind chill!...brrrr...my doggies seems to love it....:roll:....First snow here since 1989....staying in....my friend went out to pick up a few things...(especially more doggie treats) and a Vanilla Candle....gonna play a mad game of Scrabble....seems tomorrow will be much warmer.

My floor exercises for my back....makes me feel really good once it's over!....a friend said..."you look like you've got a crink in ur azz"!.....LOL....Doing them 2-3 times a day, especially in the AM when I wake up. Have never broken a bone in my body or any aches and pains really...but this lumbar muscle!....Felt like a slow, old lady and had to walk very carefully!...No fun at all and being so stubborn, my back went out twice...Now, when anyone says..."can I get that for you?"...I say "knock urself out"!....:giggle:

I don't think we have. Furness unless big house we use boiler I don't know if that American as in uk boiler of Furness as in fling everything in it and burn it warm house.my boiler run on gas and bet your life if go wrong it be after working hours.
It what called combi boiler that combines things so don't need emergent heater or big water tank although I get water pressure problems called gas man and one of those translantic problems we all suffer with a man comes to house who in himself not idiot but he following rules so nothing got done and we waiting for Monday see if anyone at work who follows common sense rules.can but hope

My floor exercises for my back....makes me feel really good once it's over!....a friend said..."you look like you've got a crink in ur azz"!.....LOL....Doing them 2-3 times a day, especially in the AM when I wake up. Have never broken a bone in my body or any aches and pains really...but this lumbar muscle!....Felt like a slow, old lady and had to walk very carefully!...No fun at all and being so stubborn, my back went out twice...Now, when anyone says..."can I get that for you?"...I say "knock urself out"!....:giggle:

I did pm you I got the colemans shop of international fame sells stuff that helps.ohhh I know the bad back walk very well you get use to it

I did pm you I got the colemans shop of international fame sells stuff that helps.ohhh I know the bad back walk very well you get use to it

Thks Caz!...was so busy and have been lately!...The floor exercises are working...and it's a natural way to go. I will be OK...age is the factor here...as it takes a little longer...but I need the exercises too...No surgery for me!...or any pills. A good menthol rub is all I am using.

I am thinking what happened to the rain:hmm:

Well not me... But my cat is thinking he is a parrot.... He has taken up perching on my shoulder for attention... Poor thing is feeling neglected I do believe...

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I thinking about collect movies that owned by Touchstone films and they are under Disney, but they are depending on partners like DreamWorks nowadays and Disney is starting to distribute PG-13 movies under Disney name so Touchstone is limited to PG-13 and R.

I almost completed the Disney movie collection and they are one of my favorite. :)

I used to have a big collection of Disney movies too. But they were all on VHS tapes, and I do not have a VCR so I can't watch them. :(

I used to have a big collection of Disney movies too. But they were all on VHS tapes, and I do not have a VCR so I can't watch them. :(

If they are that precious to you, maybe look into what it would cost to transfer them all onto CD's?

If they are that precious to you, maybe look into what it would cost to transfer them all onto CD's?

Unfortunately, I think I threw them all out.

I'm one of those that fail to remember the value of older items/collectibles until it's too late!

:cry:

Is there even a way to do that and have them turn out good? I was under the impression from years ago that there was copy protection on most of the commercially produced VCR tapes that would keep you from doing copying.

Aw... I used to have many Disney VHS - about 15 titles and I stopped watch VHS in 2001 so we sold in yard sale.

CD doesn't have enough bandwidth to support feature films, but you could done with DVD - it is concern with copyright issue because MPAA hate anyone who ripped the movies or transfer to other format, even cam too.

Back