What are you thinking about? Part VIII

1453243705205.jpg

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

They found first submarine from ww1 a couple of miles from me this week 100year old 30. Bodies still aboard they never had clue where it had gone now they know it become war grave and relatives are being told.
Now I found bomb box says bombs 13 mortars and registration number.now I just wondering how many bombs are just at bottom of my road or unexploaded still off hawhi.scary

They found first submarine from ww1 a couple of miles from me this week 100year old 30. Bodies still aboard they never had clue where it had gone now they know it become war grave and relatives are being told.
Now I found bomb box says bombs 13 mortars and registration number.now I just wondering how many bombs are just at bottom of my road or unexploaded still off hawhi.scary

Oh wow, interesting and indeed scary stuff!

Construction in the UK and Europe seems to uncover something every now and then from either World War. So I am not really surprised by this.

Very interesting. What did you do with the bomb box?

I grow bright orang flowers in it makes it look like explosion..With all the wind farms going up they doing ultra sounds and it said many mines still in North Sea they seen them.there place called isle of Sheppy outlet of Thames and big oil refinery and just in middle of estuary there hundreds of tons explosives from ww2 they know one day BOOM

white_terrier_snub_post.png

I have a lot of things on my mind too much to list here

I'm dreading Super Bowl weekend. I don't know if I want to celebrate Holidays any more. I dread all Holidays.

I'm dreading Super Bowl weekend. I don't know if I want to celebrate Holidays any more. I dread all Holidays.

Super Bowl is not a holiday. I don't even pay attention to when it is. Obviously it's a little hard to not know something's up with all the hype. Just treat the weekend like any other.

You need to get some more active hobby that doesn't revolve around deaf socials. It just seems to depress you.

Maybe go take you old girlfriend (.99$ /fries) on a date and try to make things up with her.

I am thinking about making my own chicken soup this weekend! Feeling excited:dance2:

Thinking that an oft banned member is probably going to be perma ban status this time

What kind of veggies do put in your chicken soup ? I love homemade chicken soup...

This will be my first time . I am going to put potato, carrots and celery. I got this from a friend, hope mine turns out as good as hers.

Thinking about how long we will be without water, how much repairs will cost . . . our water pipes upstairs burst and flooded our kitchen and dining room about 45 minutes ago. :( It's a disaster!

Well, back to mopping up.

Thinking about how long we will be without water, how much repairs will cost . . . our water pipes upstairs burst and flooded our kitchen and dining room about 45 minutes ago. :( It's a disaster!

Well, back to mopping up.

Ugh! :(

Oh no, Reba!:( I'm sorry, what a mess!! What's happening with it now?

Back