What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Hope everyone is doing well and safe. Thinking about new changes coming up for me... I haven't made announcement yet but soon I will after I take care of some things. :)

Hope everyone is doing well and safe. Thinking about new changes coming up for me... I haven't made announcement yet but soon I will after I take care of some things. :)
Hope its good news for you, Cal....

thinking of cvs.. I'm going back to work on Friday July 24.. had been out of work for 4 months sheesh.. anyway hope y'all stay safe :)

It's been a while since I posted here. Thanks to COVID-19. Luckily, we are doing just fine. We decided to not send our son to school this Fall. He will do distance learning for now. I know he will miss riding a school bus. Thinking about my offer- doing a web design job again. Will find a time to juggle a job and homeschool my son at the same time.

I am thinking this will my first year not going to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I am positive they will not tour this winter due to this pandemic but I can be hopeful.

Thinking everyone should know the truth about BLM founders that they admit they are Marxists. BLM is a great idea, but I won't be part of the BLM movement that support the Marxist beliefs. That's all.

Hey admin, wake up? Barbara have violated the alldeaf policy re: no politics talk allowed. Where is the ban? No favoritism please.

Where's grace ,one strike, hold your hand out

Both Barbaro and Authentic have been around here long enough (Barbaro 2007 and Authentic 2005) to know that politics is not allowed any longer as a topic for discussion.

Hey admin, wake up? Barbara have violated the alldeaf policy re: no politics talk allowed. Where is the ban? No favoritism please.

Okay Authentic, you woke me up... ;)

On to the point... while the BLM itself is not necessarily political, but it is a protest movement on racial injustice and discrimination against the law enforcement. In the recent events that got the politics involved with their demands such as defund and/or abolish the police departments. @Barbaro stated her own opinion that everyone should know the truth about BLM founders and does not support their beliefs.. Founder means people who created the movement to attract attention worldwide to make changes. While Civil Rights Activists does include political but they are fighting for equal rights in legal, political and cultural.

Come on Authentic, do you really have to do this? This isn't the first occurrence you had with her, just leave her alone, she has not posted here much and neither do you... just let it go.

Last edited:
I am thinking about getting an IPad . I am using my old LG tablet for iheart radio. I am thinking of buying a good Bluetooth speaker like Bose.

The AC unit I ordered should be here two days, haven't had any last 16years, getting to old , can still take the heat but the humidity becoming a challenge, besides what elderly woman wants to sweat with me:fart::nono:

Back