What are you thinking about? Part VIII

My cat disappeared a month ago. He was the good one. Lumpy is a pain. Always wants in and then out. Out and in. Boo.

Thinking about Notre Dame Catherdral. It breaks my heart. As an illustrator, I am a major fan of gothic art. I always study their beautiful work for inspiration. I hope the art restorers will restore it as much as they could. Wonders if they will plan to use oak or not.

Last edited:
Thinking about Notre Dame Catherdral. It breaks my heart. As an illustrator, I am a major fan of gothic art. I always study their beautiful work for inspiration. I hope the art restorers will restore it as much as they could. Wonders if they will plan to use oak or not.
I heard that Apple CEO, Tim Cook, has offered Apple's help in the Cathedral's restoration.....

I heard that Apple CEO, Tim Cook, has offered Apple's help in the Cathedral's restoration.....

If that is true, that's a nice generous. Two French billionaires also are donating over $200 millions for restoration. One of French billionaries's wife, Salma Hayek who played Esmeralda in The Hunchback. I think it made sense they want to help out.

I got like 3 church invites at my door and all are providing FREE Easter breakfast!

It's quite a small jolt as I felt earthquake moments ago.

Back