What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I'm thinking someone has been stealing my mails.

I had post office mailbox stand ripped off and neighborhood mails stolen a couple years ago. We all had to get a new mailbox keys... I dislike thieves.

Really? You could always hold your mail at the post office office if you feel that’s the case. That sucks!
I had post office mailbox stand ripped off and neighborhood mails stolen a couple years ago. We all had to get a new mailbox keys... I dislike thieves.

I just found out USPS has been holding my mail the whole time! I am told there’s been some problem with the box door. I'm so annoying the leasing office failed to notify us what happened to my mail. I thought I will never see gift card, money and package again! I think someone tried to break into the mailbox again It seems we have a bad luck with thieves lately. Last year, the same mailbox was broken into. The door was ripped off. We waited for mailbox to be repaired for half an year. We had to go to leasing office to pick it up. I think they should install cameras in the mailbox for insurance. I hate thieves!!!!

I just found out USPS has been holding my mail the whole time! I am told there’s been some problem with the box door. I'm so annoying the leasing office failed to notify us what happened to my mail. I thought I will never see gift card, money and package again! I think someone tried to break into the mailbox again It seems we have a bad luck with thieves lately. Last year, the same mailbox was broken into. The door was ripped off. We waited for mailbox to be repaired for half an year. We had to go to leasing office to pick it up. I think they should install cameras in the mailbox for insurance. I hate thieves!!!!

It seems like a lot of post office having problems handling mails. I've noticed that I have been getting empty mailbox since Saturday. I asked my sister if she has been getting mails, which she said no... and said my local post office is having problems lately. They were very slow to replace mail key and other things. All of this annoys me.. good thing almost all my bills are paperless but I am expecting a insurance renewal soon in the mail.

I do have 2 addresses -- my home and PO Box. Another reason for PO Box is less worry about mail theft...

I'm thinking someone has been stealing my mails.
Must be a common thing . My friend just posted that she sent a gift card by mail to a relative and that got stolen. She learned a lesson to use Amazon locker .

Sometimes mail is misplaced in the wrong box. I have gotten others mail. I dont mind someone getting my mail. I just hope they pay my bills!

Last edited:
Thinking that agreeing to be part of a well-digging team will be worth it even though the results are not guaranteed. Hard work, and if it flops, we will just paint the town red over it. Lol

Back