What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Checkmate.

best-way-to-warm-up-ur-cold-feet-lifehack-18629821.png

Longmire season 5 just came out in Netflix.... watching it now.

Just started watching Longmire Season 6 since Sunday. Still have more episode left to finish.

Aaaaand he’d better know the story!

This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed home,
This little piggy had roast beef,
This little piggy had none.
This little piggy went ...
Wee, wee, wee all the way home!

Last edited:
I am enjoying my vacation. Weather is pretty warm. Happy Thanksgiving!

Thinking what a bad day it was for me. Not going into details. I'm sipping a drink now and that's good enough for me.

Thinking what a bad day it was for me. Not going into details. I'm sipping a drink now and that's good enough for me.

Ugh... I hope tomorrow is better. :hug:

Noisy family dinner (between several conversations and 3 dogs) but at least only one was barky barky. The basenji doesn't bark so that was nice lol. Ended nicely though with a cool chat with my niece. She's interested in wanting to learn ASL but like a lot of people who come here... wonders where to go or where to find people to talk to (she is currently in SC). Might go and find something in Charlotte.. she said she'd go. And of course some time with my nephew :).

Thanks, you guys. It's better now. I'm now thinking about later this morning when I get together with friends and we are making homemade turkey noodle soup. It should be good! :)

Thanks, you guys. It's better now. I'm now thinking about later this morning when I get together with friends and we are making homemade turkey noodle soup. It should be good! :)

Turkey noodle soup sounds good! :)

Turkey noodle soup sounds good! :)
It turned out very good! Mmmm. We put everything in it. Chicken, noodles, celery, carrots, mushrooms and all the chicken broth you can find. :)

I'm thinking about how excited I am going to an ASL film tonight at the deaf club. The only mystery is that they haven't disclosed WHICH movie it is. So it should be fun, and I'll see all my friends while there.

It turned out very good! Mmmm. We put everything in it. Chicken, noodles, celery, carrots, mushrooms and all the chicken broth you can find. :)

I'm thinking about how excited I am going to an ASL film tonight at the deaf club. The only mystery is that they haven't disclosed WHICH movie it is. So it should be fun, and I'll see all my friends while there.

Sounds like a perfect soup to eat. And let us know how it turns out at the ASL film. :)

It was In The Can. Not as good as some of the other ASL films. :(

Geeze, what a name for a movie title. No one wants to look at what was in the can after someone uses it. So, please flush it.

Last edited:
Back