What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking about that I wish the politics section was opened because there are so many issues to talk about with everything that has been going on. I dont come here as much anymore because I am very interested in politics and Deaf related issues.

Thinking about that I wish the politics section was opened because there are so many issues to talk about with everything that has been going on. I dont come here as much anymore because I am very interested in politics and Deaf related issues.

Ditto for a lot of us members...just don't foresee it happening tho'.

Oh well. I really want to know what everyone thinks of Trump and the people he has chosen for his cabinet.

Yes, I understand, the political and religious discussion ruined the friendship and no one will get along at all.

That's perfect example about between me and Laura. Of course, I felt bad after attacked her about few years ago, even I apologized to her in PM, but she seems not get it.

No one is innocent, anyway.

Last edited:
maybe the spring break comes and we all get the peace .... the reason is christmas is coming and new year is coming. Tax is coming too. we all get some crazy mind to get through.

My hot water heater...LOL...waiting on it to heat up...(15-20 mins.)...taking a good shower, and I have the best shower head!...Feels like a massage....Blast upon blast of hot, steamy water. Anyway...I've saved $$$ by cutting it off when not needing hot water or not at home for a day or so. The Holiday season is notorious for high electric bills...and got mine last month at almost $56.00!...and I still haven't had to use my CH&A......'Course, this month will be higher with all the Christmas lighting....And Christmas Day will be 75 degrees, nights a little cooler but still not cold enough for the Heat to be on.

Im thinking about what Christmas movie to watch. I just finished watching Santa Clause. I ate four Reese pieces cookies. Yummy!

My underdog team lost by one point . It's ok, my main squeeze won! Love my man , Brady.

Im thinking about what Christmas movie to watch. I just finished watching Santa Clause. I ate four Reese pieces cookies. Yummy!

Santa Clause 2. I watched Santa Clause a couple of days ago. Haven't thought of any other Christmas movies to watch.. (Not a fan of the "Vacation" movies like the one Woody suggested but to each their own ;) )

Back