What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I just saw in a newspaper that police will be at schools in towns near me b/c of the clown scarce happening everywhere. This is really sicken to me b/c little kids love clowns and some sickos are going around freaking people out or worst.
Little kids (5 and under maybe) do not like clowns, whether happy clowns or scary clowns, because the don't look like the humans they're used to seeing.

I just read that part, Dogmom. The movie, IT is coming out next year. I'm a Stephen King fan. I dressed up a clown for Halloween a while ago. I can understand that it's the way to promote it, but why motivated stupid clowns to chase people with knives and beat them up? It is getting out of control.

Thinking about the past week dealing with my 10 year old's hysterics over the rumors of clowns hunting kids out. He even locked me out of the house one time this week due to his fears of clowns coming in our house. OMG
Oh my gosh!

Thanks, No.. my SUV is drivable, just needs new rear bumper. The Honda that hit me is totaled with serious damage in the front end and airbag deployed.

My friend is grieving right now and is with her immediate family.
So sorry to read this. Many of us are dealing with such tough times right now. It seems to come in waves.

14656343_998138560312262_3399046335359818951_n.jpg

I'm thinking about what we should do about our Dell computer situation.

Re: http://www.alldeaf.com/threads/what-did-you-learn-today-part-ii.126494/page-46#post-2494070

It's been nine days since we notified Dell and they still haven't told us how to send the computer back to them. They seem to not understand the situation. The last email we got from them said that "the order has been cancelled." What?! We never had an order with them. That was the whole point. TCS has been trying for days to call them but he can't get thru. He either gets put on a long hold or tries the callback system but they never call back. So, now we have to figure out the next step.

I think we should email them that we're going to keep the Dell and don't bother trying to charge us for it. It was an unsolicited delivery, so tough.

Well... depending on how heavy the laptop is.. I know someone who could use a new laptop lol... unfortunately she can't afford one...:(.

Either way, I hope you guys can resolve it or at least blow a raspberry and say "we'll keep it, thank you!"

Cappy must be a happy camper about his Cubs

Back