What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
OIC....66% alcohol...so not so bad...what do you mix it with?...I like the cinnommeny taste (and smell)...

Just do a straight-up shot of it. It goes down a lot smoother than you'd think. It really does taste like the fireball jawbreaker candy.

Cinnamon whiskey. It taste like a candy.

IMG_2108__91057.1356754502.1280.1280.JPG

My hubby drinks it with soda. Iam not a fan of hard liquor which is why I though with wine it may taste ok but silveroxy didn't mix it up. Oops

Thinking about the amazing day we had. My goddaughter turned three years old today. She had a wonderful party but the best part was that I actually heard her say "MiMi will you play with me" OMG made me want to cry. She speaks so softly that I'm not able to hear her.

How people will not help the homeless because of profiling.
It's no different than thinking all people of a race, ethnicity or gender are the same and discriminating against them because of a few bad apples.

I made bit of bAlls up when tried to request pass word seems I ended starting another account...when I use ipad this site accept me as caz but on my computer it caz12..i trying work out what I done

I made bit of bAlls up when tried to request pass word seems I ended starting another account...when I use ipad this site accept me as caz but on my computer it caz12..i trying work out what I done

You could PM the mods or Alex to delete the caz12 account.

How people will not help the homeless because of profiling.
It's no different than thinking all people of a race, ethnicity or gender are the same and discriminating against them because of a few bad apples.

That's true, LoveBlue...same as for Police Officers...even charity organizations...list goes on and on.
And I don't mind helping homeless or down on their luck people...as long as they help themselves too. It's hard to deciper the good ones from the bad...no wonder people are so skeptical.

Taking the boat out tomorrow for our last time this summer. The lake is still open to boats with no minimum speed requirements. I usually am the driver but I think I'll let hubby drive as I'm a little nervous since the lake is so low.

Taking the boat out tomorrow for our last time this summer. The lake is still open to boats with no minimum speed requirements. I usually am the driver but I think I'll let hubby drive as I'm a little nervous since the lake is so low.

Don't be so sure about it being the last time! You don't know what the weather is going to bring you for the next several months.

what is fire ball.....
what do you say ass or arse I say arse but most americans say ass but notice rr using arse...I only notice people say arse just recently as in lard arse jeeeeeeeeze I not taught you swear words...if I say had cock up at work or I cocked it up no big deal the vicar says it...I had some one say on here my god you said cock up yet if I said p e n is it gets censored and cock up do not relate to anything if use when make mistake unless it thought of as that part of body that one big mistake..As they say devided by a langage

what is fire ball.....
what do you say ass or arse I say arse but most americans say ass but notice rr using arse...I only notice people say arse just recently as in lard arse jeeeeeeeeze I not taught you swear words...if I say had cock up at work or I cocked it up no big deal the vicar says it...I had some one say on here my god you said cock up yet if I said p e n is it gets censored and cock up do not relate to anything if use when make mistake unless it thought of as that part of body that one big mistake..As they say devided by a langage

Go back a page. I explained what fireball is. I use "pain in the ass" phrase all the time.

This song reminded me of my childhood.

"Walk A Little Straighter" By Billy Currington

I remember looking up
To look up to him
And I remember most the time
He wasn't there
I'd be waiting at the door
When he got home at night
He'd pass me by to go to pass out in his chair

And I'd say
Walk a little straighter daddy
You're swaying side to side
Your footsteps make me dizzy
And no matter how I try
I keep tripping and stumbling
If you'd look down here you'd see
You're leading me

He stumbled in the gym
On graduation day
And I couldn't help but feel
So ashamed
And I wasn't surprised a bit
When he didn't stay
He stumbled out before they called my name

And I thought
It's not just me who's watching
you've caught everybody's eye
And you're tripping and stumbling
and even though I've turned 18
You're still leading me

The old mans still like he always was
But I love him anyway
If I've learned one thing from him
Its my kids will never have to say

You're footsteps make me dizzy
And no matter how I try
I keep tripping and stumbling
if you'd look down here you'd see
You're leading me

Yeah walk a little straighter daddy
You're leading me

what is fire ball.....

In America arse is considered less offensive. So as an older Southern woman, I think that is why RR uses it.

Thinking about how my daughter said she had her toughest semester this spring and she ended up with one B+ and the rest A-'s. Upped her GPA to 3.5.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back