What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes with that chore. Btw, what do you pull the rig with?

My husband felt better so he ended up driving it. I don't mind driving it straight but when it comes to turns, SCARY!

We have a Dodge Durange and the RV is ultra light. Only 7,000 lbs.

How bad my near-sightedness has gotten. I need my glasses for reading all the time now. Guess it's part of the aging process.

I just got the glasses that has both bifocals and my other prescription for near sightness on it. Made me dizzy during the first week of wearing them!

I got some bifocals , I only need glasses for reading but I give misplacing them . So I thought having bifocals would help , I went to pick them up and my eye DR. was not in so I saw another DR and he said to me " aren't you hoh , bifocals can make hoh people dizzy ". He was right I could not wear
bifocals, I was bugged my eyes DR. did not tell me this b/c I paid out of my own pocket for them .

I got some bifocals , I only need glasses for reading but I give misplacing them . So I thought having bifocals would help , I went to pick them up and my eye DR. was not in so I saw another DR and he said to me " aren't you hoh , bifocals can make hoh people dizzy ". He was right I could not wear
bifocals, I was bugged my eyes DR. did not tell me this b/c I paid out of my own pocket for them .

That is an individual thing. I did not have that problem and used bifocals for quite a number of years but have since gone to trifocals also without problems.

You also had the problem of expecting to be dizzy because of what the doctor said.

I have never heard of "You are HOH so wearing bifocals can make you dizzy"... that's just plain baloney (imho). As Jane said- it depends on the person. Both my aunt and mother had problems with bifocals when they first got them (which I believe included dizziness to a degree)- they're hearing. I've had bifocals and now trifocals since I was two. Never had an issue and never had any kind of 'adjustment period' each time I had to get a new rx and especially when I went from bi to trifocals.

We just switched from AT&T service for our internet, tv, home phone service....to....Wave Broadband (a lot cheaper). I am noticing a HUGE difference in sound quality, it's horrible. Is is me or can this really happen? Wondering if there are different settings I can change etc?

Micheal Jackson event at my work tmw....so excited to dance my ass off tmw!!! Looking forward to it!

My husband felt better so he ended up driving it. I don't mind driving it straight but when it comes to turns, SCARY!

We have a Dodge Durange and the RV is ultra light. Only 7,000 lbs.

We had a Durango once....

Cutting off with certain greedy penny pinching swindling members of family...so true pick your friends thank god

Local News.....15 Shootings this week in my City!....

In my town, a man stabbed his parents (his father died, his mother survived) before killing himself. All because he was unstable and the police had to remove his 7 year old daughter from the house under protective orders.

THE NEXT DAY:
A 7 months pregnant woman saw an ad in CL for baby clothes. So she went to that woman's house, the woman opened the door.. then beat up the pregnant woman, stabbed her, and sliced her belly open to remove her baby. The poor woman was in the basement while the woman took the baby to the hospital (the baby died). The victim is now recovering at the hospital while the psycho was taken to prison.

Something's in the water... Im not drinking it. :shock:

We just switched from AT&T service for our internet, tv, home phone service....to....Wave Broadband (a lot cheaper). I am noticing a HUGE difference in sound quality, it's horrible. Is is me or can this really happen? Wondering if there are different settings I can change etc?
I think it probably can happen- depends on how good their equipment is and their cables etc outside of the home. A friend of mine in WA had Wave at one time and they didn't like it much. I can't remember if her son worked for them or not for a short time or a different company but from what I've heard Wave is slow.

No idea on if there are any settings (I'm betting no unfortunately).

In my town, a man stabbed his parents (his father died, his mother survived) before killing himself. All because he was unstable and the police had to remove his 7 year old daughter from the house under protective orders.

THE NEXT DAY:
A 7 months pregnant woman saw an ad in CL for baby clothes. So she went to that woman's house, the woman opened the door.. then beat up the pregnant woman, stabbed her, and sliced her belly open to remove her baby. The poor woman was in the basement while the woman took the baby to the hospital (the baby died). The victim is now recovering at the hospital while the psycho was taken to prison.

Horrible!

THE NEXT DAY:

OMG, what terrible,terrible tragedies! I wish we could get rid of mental illness, which seems to cause the most grief in the world! :(

While I do understand it's horrific and tragic this happens every day everywhere in the world. For those who think the old times were better, well remember Hitler?

THE NEXT DAY:

Oh no 7 months pregnant woman.

I hope that the police will do a DNA test on the suspect's two kids... Who knows if this was the first time she did it.

Did you get a call from B R interview phone is 6092790220? I did but I hung up on them . I do not do interview with people over the phone that I know nothing about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back