What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. One of them was a Superior Critical Care ambulance, so it can't have been good if one of those were there. The Fire Department was there, too, with a truck and one of their own ambulance..
Well, you said it wasn't pretty, so I thought you saw what happened.

Well, you said it wasn't pretty, so I thought you saw what happened.

No. The reason I said that was because of the Critical Care ambulance being there. I rarely see these around, so I knew it didn't look good.

o-DOG-BEST-INVESTMENT-facebook.jpg

That this is very cute !

I am thinking..... homemade cooking would be nice. Getting a little weary of living this way. If I had my electric skillet and some potatoes.......

Im thinking how my sleeping schedule has been messed up, grrr. Last night I went out to the Deaf Club with friends to celebrate NYE and I didn't go to bed until 5:30am. 2014 was a year full of changes and I hope 2015 will be as better! :D

Thinking how happy I am that I went through with meeting up with an old friend. It's been 13 years and we just kind of picked up where we left off. We had a nice visit, went out for dinner and then went to the Winter Wonderland, which was amazing. She was really surprised with how well my CI works. She was tired so she is sleeping in my guest room. Kind of wanted to stay up and chat about the good ole days.

not thinking about anything which got me thinking why i not thinking so I thinking about thinking nothing, I think.Descart moment

Thinking I should invest in thermal clothing so I can start hiking or biking in the cold weather.

not thinking about anything which got me thinking why i not thinking so I thinking about thinking nothing, I think.Descart moment
Therefore, you are (not)? :giggle:

I want to go see the Swedish band ABBA in concert

Thinking that my visit with my friend went very well. It's been 13 years since we saw each other but we kind of just picked up where we left off. It kind of looked like she had a cold or something so I'm hoping she did not share.

Thinking that my visit with my friend went very well. It's been 13 years since we saw each other but we kind of just picked up where we left off. It kind of looked like she had a cold or something so I'm hoping she did not share.

Sounds like it was fun. I hope she didn't share the cold or whatever too!

I was thinking this thread is about sharing your feelings. Something I don't do. Wait............

Thinking I need to get over these angry feelings at someone who said I said something that I didn't!....Sort of..."You Did!"..."I Did Not!"...back and forth...:lol: until I found the proof of it all and still awaiting an apology....:hmm:....feel it ain't gonna happen.

Thinking whether to go to Frederick for a deaf ladies gathering tmw or just stay home. Tmw's gathering would allow me to meet new people which is a rare event for me.

Do you take vitamin 'C' , that is said to keep you from getting a cold.

I am thinking how tragic it's that two young men dies on New Year day in my state. I was hoping there would no death this year . :(

The flu epidemic is bad up and down the east coast!!!

After careful evaluation, and looking at the weather over the next several days, I have determined that going to Oakton is best done tomorrow. Skokie, too. Not sure about Old Orchard, though. This would be the only chance this weekend to get this done

After careful evaluation, and looking at the weather over the next several days, I have determined that going to Oakton is best done tomorrow. Skokie, too. Not sure about Old Orchard, though. This would be the only chance this weekend to get this done

To get what done ? I know a storm is moving across the country , I am not sure what we're getting yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back