What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking maybe I should try to get on the city payroll for picking up other people dogs shit. I picked up about 5 piles of shit today and that does not include my dog's poop. Damn some people are really lazy , one pile of shit was right next to the container with poop bags the city put up. It was right where people walk to go into the park . I should had saved the shit to give to people who had their packages stolen. So they can leave a 'gift' for the suspect . :giggle:

If you were able to post here, then your computer and this site are working.

ok thanks,only thing I type away suddenly site gone and Microsoft flag up only happen here,yet left computer on last few hours and no flag,seem happen when typing..computer not vibrating now husband say making loud whizzing noise

i put bulldog on few days ago after months of no virus ware put it bc got diddled on face book game and cost me 179quid fair price for stupidity..

image.jpg
Thinking about this cute little guy that my son rescued. His name is Buckley and he is the same size as Marley 4.5 pounds. Can't wait for a play date.

and getting similar message you getting reba..
If you are getting a warning message for damaged hard drive, you need to make a backup copy of your computer immediately, then turn it off. Have you made a recent backup copy of all your computer files and settings? That is, a copy that you saved on either a USB thumb drive, or external hard drive, or DVD disks, or to a cloud backup service? Any one of those can be used.

I turn it off last night and message say got 1420 out of 1420 being down loaded don't put computer off...I getting a lot of that from Microsoft..and always says this force shut down skpe no close down and I thought that was turned off skype
That sounds like the regular automatic updates from Microsoft but that is a way HUGE number. That's not a normal number. How often do you shut down your computer?

When you shut down your computer using the Start button, it's normal to get a message saying that certain programs that you have running must quit or shut down before the computer can shut down. Some programs can be running in the background without you realizing it. They have to stop running (quit or exit or shut down) before the computer can completely shut down. Most of them will do that automatically after a few seconds.

One more week and then the days(light) start getting longer. Yay!

I'm sincerely hoping for no snow in Chicago area this year.

I beg to differ. That's something I could use to cheer me up. Snowman and snowball fights...... what fun!! Now to figure out my plans next week....

I am upset because whole green lights on Christmas tree is out. Do you guys know the fastest way to figure out which bulb needs to be replaced? 300 light bulbs!

I am upset because whole green lights on Christmas tree is out. Do you guys know the fastest way to figure out which bulb needs to be replaced? 300 light bulbs!

Newer lights are made to keep burning if only 1 burns out. If there newer then maybe check the fuse first? If they all go out when 1 goes out good luck finding that 1 checking them one at a time.

Newer lights are made to keep burning if only 1 burns out. If there newer then maybe check the fuse first? If they all go out when 1 goes out good luck finding that 1 checking them one at a time.

I ruined the plug by trying to put the fuses in. I have to go to Walmart to have them exchange it.

Thinking it still doesn't feel like December around here.. I'm still not motivated to do gift shopping, ugh!

Thinking how long the drive was to San Francisco Airport and back. Took about six hours round trip with traffic. Daughters flight was about 40 minutes late but OMG it was so amazing to see her again. Might be worth the extra $$$$ to fly in and out of Sacramento in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back