What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping job interview tomorrow morning goes well! Reaaaaaaally want out of my newspaper job.

Good luck.

I have one today too, I think. They were scheduling internal interviews for a job fair but said the may have to extend it over two days. I had not received my time by the time I left. I'll be mad if I got "dressed up" on a Friday for naught. :giggle:

Hoping hubby fixes my car today. One of the hoses blew.

I am trying to figure out what 5629x1366 equals in frame sizes for my picture collection. I'm thinking 12x12 or 24x24, but I could also be way off, too. Not sure how to convert those into inches.
If that is pixels--

in inches it's approximately 58 x 14.

http://www.unitconversion.org/typography/inchs-to-pixels-y-conversion.html

this actually looks like a better site as you can change the resolution of the output device (Monitor or printer) as pixels are affected by resolution.

http://auctionrepair.com/pixels.html

the above conversion I posted is at 120 DPI flat panel monitor.
300 DPI is normal generally for printers- for that I got 18x4 (approximate).

If that is pixels--

in inches it's approximately 58 x 14.

http://www.unitconversion.org/typography/inchs-to-pixels-y-conversion.html

this actually looks like a better site as you can change the resolution of the output device (Monitor or printer) as pixels are affected by resolution.

http://auctionrepair.com/pixels.html

the above conversion I posted is at 120 DPI flat panel monitor.
300 DPI is normal generally for printers- for that I got 18x4 (approximate).

I had the feeling I wasn't even close. That'll help quite a bit, so thanks. Wasn't sure how to get that done.

^^^ and probably dreaming about the booth too LOL!!

hoping job interview tomorrow morning goes well! Reaaaaaaally want out of my newspaper job.

Good luck.

I have one today too, I think. They were scheduling internal interviews for a job fair but said the may have to extend it over two days. I had not received my time by the time I left. I'll be mad if I got "dressed up" on a Friday for naught. :giggle:

Hey you two sure hope your interviews went well and result in the kind of jobs you want!

Thinking about yesterday's appt with my audiologist. It wasn't good news for me. My speech recognition is rapidly decreasing and I had another sudden drop in hearing within severe range. She going to get my doctor to get me into CI program to see if I will be a candidate but cautious with only one ear left

Thinking about yesterday's appt with my audiologist. It wasn't good news for me. My speech recognition is rapidly decreasing and I had another sudden drop in hearing within severe range. She going to get my doctor to get me into CI program to see if I will be a candidate but cautious with only one ear left

I saw my audi yesterday and my speech recognition has decreased too, I kind of thought it had b/c I been having a harder time understanding people on the phone. Do have something wrong with your left ear?
My audi said I should get a CaptionCall phone but I do not like the idea of there a third person listening in.

How are you doing talking on the phone , do you text instead ?

My left ear is the one I'm having problems with. I'm in severe range. I noticed a big drop in voice recognition and distance in the past two weeks. My Audi confirmed that I lost 26 percent in over a month I was born deaf in my right ear.

Ironically I just got a new hearing aid last month that initially was helping me talk on phone and hear bettter around me till everything dropped again. I may have to check that phone system. I mainly text and occasionally get on phone if conditions are right.

I wish milk lasts a month for coffee. I have never finished it.

My left ear is the one I'm having problems with. I'm in severe range. I noticed a big drop in voice recognition and distance in the past two weeks. My Audi confirmed that I lost 26 percent in over a month I was born deaf in my right ear.

Ironically I just got a new hearing aid last month that initially was helping me talk on phone and hear bettter around me till everything dropped again. I may have to check that phone system. I mainly text and occasionally get on phone if conditions are right.

You get can a CaptionCall phone for free , at least I can. My voice recognition dropped 30% in 3 years , my voice recognition is now 23 % in my left and can't wear a hearing aid in my right ear and my audi asked me if I was still thinking of getting an implant . I wonder if would be worth is at my age ,I'll be 68 next month . My audi said the federal government will pay for the phone so it should be the same in your state. I would be able to talk my granddaughter on the phone if I had a CaptionCall

You get can a CaptionCall phone for free , at least I can. My voice recognition dropped 30% in 3 years , my voice recognition is now 23 % in my left and can't wear a hearing aid in my right ear and my audi asked me if I was still thinking of getting an implant . I wonder if would be worth is at my age ,I'll be 68 next month . My audi said the federal government will pay for the phone so it should be the same in your state. I would be able to talk my granddaughter on the phone if I had a CaptionCall

I will check into that I may need that soon. My voice recognition just dropped 24% within the last two months. It's now at 50 %. It was dropping at around 4% a month since April and now it's going rapidly the last two weeks have been really crappy. I can really tell the difference and the future don't look good. I talked about CI with the Audi people and they said all ages of people get them so worth a look. I will know this week if I get into the CI program at least. They want to fast track my progression as it's going much faster than we all thought.

Can't you just buy it in the 16 ounce bottles that they use for to go, like for fast food?

Or freeze in ice cube trays putting the amount that goes in a cup in each "cube" of the tray.

Don't see why not- I've heard of some individuals over the age of 65 getting CIs and doing pretty well with them. If I remember Frances Parsons was well into her 60s when she got hers....

Thinking how good the Kale that I cooked tasted...love all greens, but the family will only eat Collards or green beans....gonna freeze some of it for later usage....and thinking of my Thanksgiving Dinner....we're gonna have it outside this year...hoping the weather is good and no rain....

Don't see why not- I've heard of some individuals over the age of 65 getting CIs and doing pretty well with them. If I remember Frances Parsons was well into her 60s when she got hers....

I am thinking your body does not heal as fast when you get older and it would be my right ear . I already have pain on that side of my head from an auto accident. I am not sure I would want have an implant on the right side when it hurt so much.

Thinking how good the Kale that I cooked tasted...love all greens, but the family will only eat Collards or green beans....gonna freeze some of it for later usage....and thinking of my Thanksgiving Dinner....we're gonna have it outside this year...hoping the weather is good and no rain....

Have you tried deep frying it? I've never done it with Kale, but I see so many of my friends on FB who do that. Maybe the family would like it that way?

Or freeze in ice cube trays putting the amount that goes in a cup in each "cube" of the tray.

I will sometime freeze my milk if I can't drink it fast enough . That would be a good idea for ice coffee , using milk frozen it ice cube trays instead of regular ice cubes that water down the coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back