What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've told both sides (CB and Ncff) before to ignore each other... also told ncff to tone it down. From what I see from ncff's post, he just posted a harmless correction just like Reba pointed out in later post. Give both of them the space they need, this posts below is not necessary in the first place.

Thanks.

Ok, Calvin; I just didn't want him to relapse....:lol:

Ok, Calvin; I just didn't want him to relapse....:lol:

No chance of that happening. Those days are long behind me. This fall/winter should be much better than last year, as I've done too much positive stuff this year to have that happen.

What'd I miss the last few months? Trying to decide if I want to slog through the threads :D

Okaaaaaaay just read through the previous page of posts, and I see it's probably just more of that lol

No chance of that happening. Those days are long behind me. This fall/winter should be much better than last year, as I've done too much positive stuff this year to have that happen.

Wasn't talking about you....:giggle:

Wasn't talking about you....:giggle:

Oh. Well, then. Still though-- I'm better off today than I was a year ago. I have changed quite a bit, and people say I'm not the same person I was in 2013. I'm much leaner, and a lot more personable today.

Oh. Well, then. Still though-- I'm better off today than I was a year ago. I have changed quite a bit, and people say I'm not the same person I was in 2013. I'm much leaner, and a lot more personable today.

It's very obvious you are doing better, and you are honing your social skills here.

Next year will hopefully be very good for you.

Thinking that this was one of the craziest days ever, and not really in a good way. Well, tomorrow is a new day.

It's very obvious you are doing better, and you are honing your social skills here.

Next year will hopefully be very good for you.

Yes. This year has been one of my best years so far, and I'm hoping 2015 will be even better, and I'm looking forward to it. :P. I have no complaints how this year has gone whatsoever. :D :thumb:

Yes. This year has been one of my best years so far, and I'm hoping 2015 will be even better, and I'm looking forward to it. :P. I have no complaints how this year has gone whatsoever. :D :thumb:

Because you met me right Mark:giggle::giggle:

You are doing great Mark, stay positive and have fun.

Because you met me right Mark:giggle::giggle:

You are doing great Mark, stay positive and have fun.

That's one of my highlights this year, yes. And as for staying positive and having fun, that's been easier to do this year, and I have a feeling that I'll have one of my better fun days before long. :) Another highlight is that I got to explore new areas I'd never seen before this year, too. :P

Thinking how someone said they wished others would grow up & get along with each other then makes childish posts.

I am trying to figure out what 5629x1366 equals in frame sizes for my picture collection. I'm thinking 12x12 or 24x24, but I could also be way off, too. Not sure how to convert those into inches.

Thinking how someone said they wished others would grow up & get along with each other then makes childish posts.

Thinking I must have missed a lot while out on a road trip today! :lol:

Thinking family's dinner smells good, but I can't have it. Did a special dinner for hubby cause he deserves it.

image.jpg
Officer Dan Oliver.....Killed in the line of duty 10/24/14

Saw this at the cemetery today while visiting my dads grave. This officer was buried just yesterday about 20 feet from my dad. So so sad.

hoping job interview tomorrow morning goes well! Reaaaaaaally want out of my newspaper job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back