What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, we get brutal winds here often in Fall, especially in November. My Halloween decorations are just whipping around. I want to take them down today but too windy.

Yeah. We also had some high waves, too, which caused major damage to the lakefront trail. Those winds were blowing 50+ MPH.

my hand operation this week...thought of anesthetic and operating staff losing my denture plate only three teeth but even I don't look at myself if it out but be so relieved get hand fixed...I obsessing about it all

Big winds here, hate to see the beautiful leaves flying through the air and falling all over the yard. I do believe I see snowflakes too. :ugh:

I saw some wet snowflakes too when I took my dog to the park , but they're not sticking to the ground. We did get a little snow on the ground yuck!

Last edited:
my hand operation this week...thought of anesthetic and operating staff losing my denture plate only three teeth but even I don't look at myself if it out but be so relieved get hand fixed...I obsessing about it all

I hope all goes well for you.

Thinking I need a haircut..... my hair is almost at my neckline, and is getting longer by the day.

Thinking I need a haircut..... my hair is almost at my neckline, and is getting longer by the day.

Mark why are you up so late? I see a few people on here and it is a lot later where you all are than where I am. I'm hoping to fall asleep soon but my neck hurts and I have a headache.

Oh and about that haircut...good idea. I like the shorter haircut on you.

Mark why are you up so late? I see a few people on here and it is a lot later where you all are than where I am. I'm hoping to fall asleep soon but my neck hurts and I have a headache.

I fell asleep earlier. That's why I'm awake now. Should not have taken a nap at 9 PM. And yeah, I need one. Pretty sure I don't want a ponytail in a few weeks, although the idea is intruging, but this isn't the 1970's though.

Sometimes I wish I could be able to stay up late after everyone has gone to sleep but I could never beat the kiddos. Man, they really can stay up all night!

I'm thinking thatt I need to post more here. I don't want people to think I'm gone.

Thinking how busy I will be this week. We close on and move to the new house. Final packing going on this week. So thankful I started the packing months ago. It was a nice weekend to not be crazy packing.

Thinking it's been a while since I was here. Late September.

No more junk mail , phone calls and ads on TV for the election after Nov. 4
:D

Thinking how busy I will be this week. We close on and move to the new house. Final packing going on this week. So thankful I started the packing months ago. It was a nice weekend to not be crazy packing.

You must be super excited. I find packing is much easier than unpacking, do you? When you unpacked, you have to find a space for everything.

I have started clearing out a lot of stuff I don't want anymore....want to simplify our lives. OMG I have a lot of crap. Also my daughter and her now ex boyfriend stored a lot of stuff at my house before they left for school in Ireland. Now they are not coming back yet all their junk is here. When she comes visits at Christmas she is going to be busy de-junking my house. HAHA

I'm super excited for you AlleyCat...a brand new house!!!!

No more junk mail , phone calls and ads on TV for the election after Nov. 4
:D
We've been getting the weirdest calls this time. They've been mostly from Democrats. We even got a pollster for the Democrats who asked if we were voting for the Democratic candidate. When TCS told her "no" she seemed surprised and asked why not. He told her we're not Democrats (she had asked about all voters in our house). She acted like she didn't believe us. In fact, we had a few callers similar to that. They thought they were calling a Democratic household. I don't know why; neither of us has ever registered as a Democrat. We got almost nothing from the Republicans. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back