What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking how people you care for never seem to want to keep in touch ever. It also seems to be an axiom that everybody you ever love will eventually just reject you or die. Just laying here for hours unable to sleep, so I'm thinking.

that's the pain of rejection, it not nice, but then we are mammals, not reptiles, they are incapable of emotions.....but highly intelligent but also not individually souled- creatures...we are because warm blooded creature seeks more than company, we seek belongings....

'culture' is a social by product of it

Just thinking how people you care for never seem to want to keep in touch ever. It also seems to be an axiom that everybody you ever love will eventually just reject you or die. Just laying here for hours unable to sleep, so I'm thinking.

Yes, everyone does dies that is part of the life cycle . And some people do out grow their friends and move on with their life . but there are people that stay friends forever . You need to find a friend that you both has a few things in commons. Do you have any hobbies , if do you could try to find a class and try to meet new people .

I don't think my dog will be happy sitting still under my seat for a long period of time. My dog barks alot so he will drive everybody crazy. I dont think it is a good idea because my sister is having a baby.

Bring him over I'll dog sit :P

I responded to your post in another thread.

I hope you will love yourself first (not narcissistic kind) before all else fall in line.
How to Love Yourself First So Everything Else Falls Into Line

I was sitting out back with Marley. Beautiful breezy afternoon. Came back in and felt something crawling on my leg........OMG it was what looked like a small centipede.
GROSS!!!!!!! It didn't last too long, but scared the heck out of me.

I guess I need to shake before coming back into the house. YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!

How I've had the creepy-crawlies for the last couple of days. All my tick bites and close calls with spiders this past week even had me up at 3 am frantically swatting a non-existent spider off my shoulder this morning. Erk!

Someone in the neighborhood is shooting squirrels with a BB gun....:mad:...several have been found dead...I've an inkling of which neighbor is doing this...but no proof as I haven't seen him doing it...but other neighbors have gossiped that he was doing it....simply becuz he has bird feeders and the squirrels are getting into them.....:hmm:

How I've had the creepy-crawlies for the last couple of days. All my tick bites and close calls with spiders this past week even had me up at 3 am frantically swatting a non-existent spider off my shoulder this morning. Erk!

Did you go to the doctor regarding your tick bites?

I'm still freaked out about it. I hate hate hate hate bugs. If they're on the floor that is one thing....on me or my bed just totally GROSS!!!!! I have never had to deal with ticks. Common indoor bugs here are silverfish.

Our girls use to scream when they saw a bug, but we were not allowed to kill them. Catch and release type of thing. Hubby always was the one to do it. If I see a large spider on the floor I will put a cup over it until hubby gets home. I can't handle that squishy feeling. We get our house sprayed once a month if I see one more centipede I am calling Bell Pest.

Someone in the neighborhood is shooting squirrels with a BB gun....:mad:...several have been found dead...I've an inkling of which neighbor is doing this...but no proof as I haven't seen him doing it...but other neighbors have gossiped that he was doing it....simply becuz he has bird feeders and the squirrels are getting into them.....:hmm:

Ahhh poor little squirrels. Can animal control come out and talk to this person?

I am thinking that some people have no respect for other people property . I had new w/w rug put in toady . I went outside to put some water in the birdbath and notice a small pile of dust on the ground one of guys putting the rug in empty out their vacuum cleaner right onto our lawn. I told the guy he can't do that and he wanted to know if he could dump it in the bushes . :roll: The guy picked up the dust and put in his truck . Then some of my stuff was put on my deck and some stole a small bookcase I had! I am :mad: as HELL b/c I brought the bookcase for my granddaughter toys and movies for when she came over to visit .

Ask your friends if they would dog-sit for $100 or so. I have taken care of a dog for a friend three different times and I will take care of another friend's dog for the first time.

I never asked for cash. The first friend paid me well and the second friend decided on a dinner and movie treat.

I found a friend that is willing to dog-sit for $100. We will get together to see if our dogs get along in July.

Did you go to the doctor regarding your tick bites?

I'm still freaked out about it. I hate hate hate hate bugs. If they're on the floor that is one thing....on me or my bed just totally GROSS!!!!! I have never had to deal with ticks. Common indoor bugs here are silverfish.

Our girls use to scream when they saw a bug, but we were not allowed to kill them. Catch and release type of thing. Hubby always was the one to do it. If I see a large spider on the floor I will put a cup over it until hubby gets home. I can't handle that squishy feeling. We get our house sprayed once a month if I see one more centipede I am calling Bell Pest.

I try hard too to be humane. You and I are of like mind.

I did not go yet to the doctor. I used the excuse of wanting to go to work. LOL. I think I do have to address this tomorrow though. No change in the appearance of this bite. No worse but No better either.

I am thinking that some people have no respect for other people property . I had new w/w rug put in toady . I went outside to put some water in the birdbath and notice a small pile of dust on the ground one of guys putting the rug in empty out their vacuum cleaner right onto our lawn. I told the guy he can't do that and he wanted to know if he could dump it in the bushes . :roll: The guy picked up the dust and put in his truck . Then some of my stuff was put on my deck and some stole a small bookcase I had! I am :mad: as HELL b/c I brought the bookcase for my granddaughter toys and movies for when she came over to visit .
Oh, wow! :(

:(

I know , when my granddaughter was younger she wanted to get into my bookcase and I had to keep her h 'NO" b/c I did not want the bookcase to fall on her. So I went out and brought a small bookcase and some toys for my granddaughter and put them in the bookcase. She loved it b/c I would buy a new toy or book and leave it for her to find. I had the bookcase about 7 years and I really like it. :(

I'm thinking we may be in for some public health issues as a result of the influx of unaccompanied children crossing the border into the States. They are being kept in close quarters, in large numbers (easy way for diseases to spread). Then, get shipped to other states.

They showed some kids lifting their shirts and showing their trunks covered with red spots. Measles? Small pox? Chicken pox? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back