What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking "What are you thinking about part VIII" would have been funny.

So, you decide to be cruel to someone for doing so? Anyways, thank you for pointing out to me. I don't really spend my life here, got other things to do with my time and life.:ty:

For your information, no one was being cruel to him. We were trying to get him to take his meds that he's prescribed to take by the doctor. He wasn't taking it and thinks that he can go without it & not telling the staff. That's a dangerous situation. If that's even true, since Ambrosia made a good point.

Thinking I need a do-over for the morning. I didn't think anything was wrong, but seems I am a little short-tempered or snappy about some things.

Um being cruel? You got a distorted perception there.

You have the distorted perception buddy. Leave the guy alone, why even mention Chicagoblue in the first place. Why do you care about him posting or not posting.. Done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For your information, no one was being cruel to him. We were trying to get him to take his meds that he's prescribed to take by the doctor. He wasn't taking it and thinks that he can go without it & not telling the staff. That's a dangerous situation. If that's even true, since Ambrosia made a good point.

I wasn't talking to you . Fine put your 2 cents . I am leaving Chicagoblue alone, done!

You have the distorted perception buddy. Leave the guy alone, why even mention Chicagoblue in the first place. Why do you care about him posting or not posting.. Done!

You used the world "care" so that wouldn't be cruel. If I wanted to be cruel I wouldn't even acknowledge that Mark even exists.

It's wise to leave Mark alone. I know it is too easy or fun to pick on him. Guess its time to move on with something else. If he continues to talk, tell him " shush" to see if he ll get the message. :dunno2:

thinking about calling in sick at work. Left work early yesterday due to a migraine and now I have cold symptoms. Going to drink coffee to see if that helps. If not, then I am calling in sick.

what is your result??? :lol:

You used the world "care" so that wouldn't be cruel. If I wanted to be cruel I wouldn't even acknowledge that Mark even exists.

I used it , you didn't . PM me if you want to continue . I am not going to ruin this new thread.

Thinking I need a vacation. Most likely from the internet.

Thinking I need a vacation. Most likely from the internet.

Today's my last day of vacation. I am embracing it. I loved the week off, still not enough time in a day lol

Go hang out at the nice beaches and take the doggie with you :)

Today's my last day of vacation. I am embracing it. I loved the week off, still not enough time in a day lol

Go hang out at the nice beaches and take the doggie with you :)

Can't do the beaches with the mobility problems. Thanks anyway, I know you were thinking of us.

Can't do the beaches with the mobility problems. Thanks anyway, I know you were thinking of us.

Enjoy whatever you choose to do :)

Taking the day off for a project. We got a small catfish farm going on here for about a week now and the fish aren't feeding. I will build a separate water source to be heated and pumped into the fish water because I think the water is just too cold.
Wish Spring would flounce in already.

think I bombed the math exam today. Hate math tests where I can't use my notes, cause I seriously cannot remember all the formulas/whatever. C going down to D, or even F I'm sure.... ick.

thinking about what they cooking in 'Master chef'

How much passive aggressive people bother me.

I should take a new course in meditation...

ommmm...................

Maybe he cares about his well being. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back