What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is about time that China found a plane signal! I hope they are telling the truth.

Thinking about whether to text my brother to cancel dinner at their house or not. I am still feeling under the weather but not as bad as yesterday and I am getting restless from being stuck at home for two days.

Thinking about the t-shirt my grandson is wearing. "#1 Big Brother"

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Hoping that the winds die down this afternoon so my roommate and I can take the kids to the local carnival.

Hoping that the winds die down this afternoon so my roommate and I can take the kids to the local carnival.

I think you got that from here. It was rough windy yesterday.

I am thinking , my one week vacation is over and back to the same routine coming Monday.

I loved staying home , more time with Porkie and enjoy the time spent with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking what fish to put in a 320 gallon fish tank. If anyone has ideas im all for it!

I thinking I need stronger parental check on computer...somebody in this house had youtube blond Swedish girl do massage and I got virus and now I peeved...the parental shield not very good.
what Mark said that peeved people,seem ok to me

Hm...i will consider the having water idea..idk it seem boring to have water in a fish tank. And derek the cats will be too busy clapping to see the fish.

I thinking I need stronger parental check on computer...somebody in this house had youtube blond Swedish girl do massage and I got virus and now I peeved...the parental shield not very good.
what Mark said that peeved people,seem ok to me

My friend, you need Bitdefender. That'll clean up your computer in no time.

Bitdefender Antivirus Software

I will use that thanks...is it better than other free stuff...I got parental control up highest as poss I don't think windows one is any good...my virus ware is windows is that good or bad

I will use that thanks...is it better than other free stuff...I got parental control up highest as poss I don't think windows one is any good...my virus ware is windows is that good or bad

It's pretty good. It will protect you from most viruses
Suggest you get the free version

thanks will do that tomorrow.
i thinking has any parent caught head lice from child(that random thought)

thanks will do that tomorrow.
i thinking has any parent caught head lice from child(that random thought)

Nope...and strange...as all 3 of my boys caught head lice when they went to elementary school....I've never had it....Boy...I had their heads shaved...and they cried and said they hated me....:roll:....everything had to be re-washed and sprayed...I also heard that Dawn w/Bleach would kill head lice....Good to wash all the bedding in it also...

Found out what the neighbors are trying to sell their house for.....OMG!!!!!! Their house is half the size of ours so it will be interesting to see if they actually get what they are asking for.

Makes my allergies go crazy!

Me too...can't hear and my eyes are so watery...it's hard to see....really sucks, along with the sinus....but got some good allergy meds last week or so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back