What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter always wears mismatched socks. So when I put the new socks in her stocking, I mismatch them first. :lol: I believe her mismatched socks started when she would just throw her socks into a drawer and pull out whatever she grabbed first. Now she actually, I believe, selects which socks to wear together.

I also heard that was the latest rage for girls, the mismatched socks! Cute idea.

Speaking of socks, are the Buster Brown socks still made? If so, do any of you get/buy or wear them? Just feeling nostalgic here......

I also heard that was the latest rage for girls, the mismatched socks! Cute idea.

A year or two ago they were selling mismatched socks at some stores. Haven't noticed them this year, but I'm not looking that hard anyway. I bought her Harry Potter no-show socks this year.

A year or two ago they were selling mismatched socks at some stores. Haven't noticed them this year, but I'm not looking that hard anyway. I bought her Harry Potter no-show socks this year.

What are no show socks? Oh, maybe what I think of as sneaker socks?

Speaking of socks, are the Buster Brown socks still made? If so, do any of you get/buy or wear them? Just feeling nostalgic here......

Yes, Buster Brown are available at Vermont Country Store. I wouldn't wear them, too plain for me. :lol: I probably did as a child.

Timberland Socks. that's all I wear... I have several pairs... comfortable and cushioned.

inter505591_132028_lg.jpg

I had to :lol: at this. I always do socks for my daughter, so far she hasn't asked me not to. I love colorful, way out designs on socks myself, and think everyone else does too. Not so.

I have a friend who wears white socks only, I'm always teasing her about her plain socks. Mine are so loud, my dentist speaks about them every time I sit in his chair. I don't take my shoes off, I guess my pantleg rides up, or I wear sandals and socks sometimes. He likes bright socks , so he shows me his....socks too!

I loves colorful socks and always gave my daughter socks for Xmas but the socks are being made so small and are too tight to wear. I like socks with reindeer on them but I had not seen an around for awhile

I had to :lol: at this. I always do socks for my daughter, so far she hasn't asked me not to. I love colorful, way out designs on socks myself, and think everyone else does too. Not so.

I have a friend who wears white socks only, I'm always teasing her about her plain socks. Mine are so loud, my dentist speaks about them every time I sit in his chair. I don't take my shoes off, I guess my pantleg rides up, or I wear sandals and socks sometimes. He likes bright socks , so he shows me his....socks too!

Funny, both my girls asked for socks, the crazier the better. It was fun shopping for those.

Yes, Buster Brown are available at Vermont Country Store. I wouldn't wear them, too plain for me. :lol: I probably did as a child.

I've gotten their catalog for years now....still do...has a new format now...

Yes, they do. I do wear them because of 100% cotton.

You can order from Amazon or Sears.

They are kind of expensive these days.

I've never worn or heard of Buster Brown socks. What is it about these that make them great? I'm interested! Do you order these online?

I've never worn or heard of Buster Brown socks. What is it about these that make them great? I'm interested! Do you order these online?

They are 100% cotton, and very soft, and you almost can't feel the toe seams.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/11-11-Buster-Brown-Anklet-Black/dp/B00ORVBPW0/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1418859920&sr=8-7&keywords=100%25+cotton+buster+brown+socks[/ame]

I'm thinking about the news of the embargo on Cuba being lifted...and wondering how soon I'll be able to buy my father a real Cuban cigar.....

Laura

I like the smell of cigars. Maybe because I grew up with an uncle who smoked them.

I like the smell of cigars. Maybe because I grew up with an uncle who smoked them.

I actually like the smell of pipes more. I had an English teacher who used to smoke a pipe in the halls as he was going between classes. Those were the days when teachers could do that...it was Captain Black Vanilla...smelled wonderful. An uncle (my Nonna's brother) smoked cigars and when I smell them, I think of him.

I actually like the smell of pipes more. I had an English teacher who used to smoke a pipe in the halls as he was going between classes. Those were the days when teachers could do that...it was Captain Black Vanilla...smelled wonderful. An uncle (my Nonna's brother) smoked cigars and when I smell them, I think of him.

I very much like the smell of pipes too.

My father used to smoke a pipe with a tobacco called Amphora, which I think may have had a cherry scent and flavor.

Thinking how funny it is that it took me all these years to watch the movie Harry Potter. Still on the first one about half way through. My youngest daughter has been trying to get me to watch for years. So far pretty good.

I had an uncle that smoked cigars and he would smoke them at our house and sink he place out , I thought they smelled disgusting . Maybe it was b/c he had cheap cigars .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back