What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
How horrible about that dog ! Did you help it, I would had. I had seen foxes in my yard during the day time , I was walking in the back yard and a beautiful fox came out of an opening in some bushes and he stopped in his tacks when he saw me. I stopped too and was admiring how beautiful he was and looking right into his eyes and the fox started look threaten and I realize was not suppose to look a wild animal in the face .I put my head down and backed away slowly and a second fox came into the yard. The first fox was bigger and I knew that was his mate he was protecting . I was only a few feet away from the foxes and if he was growling I never head it. We had a lot of apples trees in our yard and they could had been coming here to eat some then along with the rabbits . I never let my dog Marty out alone and I use to use a 6 feet leash and a wild life expert told it would safe to use a 4 feet leash so I could keep my dog closer to me b/c we have coyote and foxes going through our yard at all hours. The coyote out here are part wolf and bigger .

I tried, whistled for it and put my hand out it slowed down and looked at me but kept running. I used to put out dog or cat food depending on what I'd see outside and it would always be gone the next day.

I tried, whistled for it and put my hand out it slowed down and looked at me but kept running. I used to put out dog or cat food depending on what I'd see outside and it would always be gone the next day.

If you have any pets it's best not leave and food outside , it could attract coyotes foxes or raccoons . Raccoon eat cats , most people do not know this when I tell them. I had left food outside when I was trying to recuses cats. I left a bowl of cat food on a chair o my deck and I when to check the food and a possum was sitting right in the middle of bowl . I knocked on the siding door and the possum just looked at me and said do you mind I am trying to eat. :giggle: No but really it did not move , it was not frighten at all . A couple of dogs got lost and ended up in my yard and I was able to get them back home. They had their owner names and vets names on their collar and that really helped a lot.

Angel1989

Wondering ... Angel is this your favorite pitcher on the left of this pic at his high school graduation? ;)
attachment.php

And congrats to your daughter on her graduation :)

Attachments

• Picture 057.jpg
    Picture 057.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 84
Thinking of the DVD we just watched...."Lullabye"....*snif*...but a great movie!

Wanting to crawl under the covers and go to sleep, but it's not even 8:00 yet.

Wondering ... Angel is this your favorite pitcher on the left of this pic at his high school graduation? ;)
attachment.php

And congrats to your daughter on her graduation :)

Hey Scott, yes that is definitely him, he looks exactly the same now at 25.

Thank you for doing this, made my day.

Hey Scott, yes that is definitely him, he looks exactly the same now at 25.

Thank you for doing this, made my day.

;) He was walking across the stage getting his diploma in that one ^^ I've got 2 more of him that are better I'll PM you after while once I get a chance to sit down a bit you can add those to your collection if you want. I took them at the graduation in 2007.

That is odd b/c it show that you posted this at 8 :53 PM , I guess the clock is set wrong on Alldeaf?
Or your computer isn't up to date with DST. You may need to sync that to make sure it's matching the times.

Thinking this fitbit gadget has me hooked. It makes me want to beat the past days scores. In the last four days I have walked over seven miles. Today fitbit awarded me with my first badge. Now me getting an award for exercising is a friggin miracle. HAHA

Thinking whether to go shopping for stuff for work or just do it next weekend when I get paid on Friday.

Thinking whether to go shopping for stuff for work or just do it next weekend when I get paid on Friday.

Wow! You're very brave to go shopping on a Sunday . I was thinking of going to Market Basket to get a head of lettuce but I hate going there on the weekend. They need a traffic cop in the store .

Wow! You're very brave to go shopping on a Sunday . I was thinking of going to Market Basket to get a head of lettuce but I hate going there on the weekend. They need a traffic cop in the store .

Done with half of the shopping...I went to Office Depot, Walmart, Dollar Tree, and the thrift store.

Only Walmart was a little packed but it wasn't too bad.

Done with half of the shopping...I went to Office Depot, Walmart, Dollar Tree, and the thrift store.

Only Walmart was a little packed but it wasn't too bad.

Wait till black friday and go to walmart you'll want to punch a few by the time its over lol

That's exactly how it is ... not only the customers but the employees too ... I went to the black Friday sale at Walmart in 2011 .. didn't go at the exact time it started I went around 9pm to get a new laptop and there was a line for those going around 3 isles and when I was walking a girl that worked there grabbed my arm and tried to push me along. I give her a mean look and she let go of me lol

People camp out several days before Black Friday to get close to the front door as possible and trying to be the first to buy things they want. I'll be using my keyboard and mouse to shop around saves me a pair or two of gray hairs... :lol:

That's exactly how it is ... not only the customers but the employees too ... I went to the black Friday sale at Walmart in 2011 .. didn't go at the exact time it started I went around 9pm to get a new laptop and there was a line for those going around 3 isles and when I was walking a girl that worked there grabbed my arm and tried to push me along. I give her a mean look and she let go of me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back