What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, botts!

I don't look forward to the holidays either. Too much confusion with too many people. I got volunteered to host BOTH Thanksgiving and Christmas this year because of the new house, and I'm kind of dreading it. I might talk with family about dropping at least thanksgiving. (Too close now with all the closing delays we've had.)

I don't look forward to the holidays either. Too much confusion with too many people. I got volunteered to host BOTH Thanksgiving and Christmas this year because of the new house, and I'm kind of dreading it. I might talk with family about dropping at least thanksgiving. (Too close now with all the closing delays we've had.)

It does sound the like the T-day would be way too much for you now. Hope you can find another family member to host that one.

It does sound the like the T-day would be way too much for you now. Hope you can find another family member to host that one.

I bet one will. It was my cute nephews that volunteered me. I don't think they understood the enormity of closing and moving into a new house. Still, no matter what, group settings are just that hard on a deaf person. Oh well. Thankful it doesn't happen every day.

Thinking about how complicated this week is gonna get with movie filming literally happening in my backyard, and the CTA buses being rerouted, and no foot traffic being allowed to get through. It makes for a very long week.

Thinking about how complicated this week is gonna get with movie filming literally happening in my backyard, and the CTA buses being rerouted, and no foot traffic being allowed to get through. It makes for a very long week.

Ooh, movie filming, that would be fun to watch. Will you get a chance to watch them?

I do look forward to the Holidays....being the only deafie doesn't bother me too much around family as it does around friends or at parties w/strangers....Thanksgiving will be at my house, not sure about Christmas tho'....My pets will get new dresses this year, and look forward to dressing them up...my boys are grown so it's always good to have them all together at my house with their significant others as I don't see them all that much now.

Ooh, movie filming, that would be fun to watch. Will you get a chance to watch them?
Doubtful. Kenmore and Winthrop are both next to my building, and since I will be traveling a fair amount this week, I would more than likely need to relocate elsewhere until Friday. I am going to try and arrange that tomorrow, so by Wednesday I have a plan in place.

Doubtful. Kenmore and Winthrop are both next to my building, and since I will be traveling a fair amount this week, I would more than likely need to relocate elsewhere until Friday. I am going to try and arrange that tomorrow, so by Wednesday I have a plan in place.

You are so mysterious, what are all these plans and travels you are up to? You must be CIA or something. Just kidding, playing with you here, you don't have to answer. :lol:

You are so mysterious, what are all these plans and travels you are up to? You must be CIA or something. Just kidding, playing with you here, you don't have to answer. :lol:

LOL. No, I'm getting some business taken care of, and I hadn't expected this to pop up and mess up my planning. Ah, well. At least I have advance warning, and can adjust accordingly. No biggie-- it's a minor inconvience.

Sure. :) She was born at a birthing center and they went home in just two hours, which is why she is in a car seat.

34nozsw.jpg

Aww! She is cute! Two hours?! Did your daughter get some sleep before going home?

Cool! What movie if you know the name of the movie?

Cool! What movie if you know the name of the movie?

The notice doesn't say the name of the movie. It does, however, say the name of production company-- Crown City Productions, Inc, based in Pontanic, MI. Also, they start at 8 AM 11/12, for filming at Clifton (Red Line; one block west of here) until 12 PM on the 14th. They also are planning on filming two local spots-- Winthrop and Lawrence (1/2 block west) and Kenmore and Lawrence (directly outside these doors to the right) from 5 PM on 11/12 to 6 AM on the 14th. Those times will help a lot with my planning this week.

I do look forward to the Holidays....being the only deafie doesn't bother me too much around family as it does around friends or at parties w/strangers....Thanksgiving will be at my house, not sure about Christmas tho'....My pets will get new dresses this year, and look forward to dressing them up...my boys are grown so it's always good to have them all together at my house with their significant others as I don't see them all that much now.

I got a great idea ,,... it MIGHT work as he rewards ingenuity...is write a letter (and post) not email, to Donald Trump . HERE below...

Dear Donald Trump,
I write this letter to express my formal request to receive an sample of that gold-leaf toilet paper for thanks giving. This would symbolize a true meaning of thanks-giving sharing, particularly with this delicate combination of wealth and toiletry aids. You, Donald Trump as a representative of American success and that I, represent as an American citizen who have not experienced such unfathomable success as you. I am on the bottom of the earning-chain and that I have been and will remain so as a very loyal stars and stripes loving law abiding American citizen. Can we share a special bond in form of this sharing of this gold-woven roll. My inquest follows to my indictment of which that I have had a very bad year explain all the medical indictments you had)
[[ RR, you fill in the details here, your way but formally as possible also with a dash of emotion , and that you're deaf and can not ever get to experience the softness of gold]]

continued..

To my knowledge that it is a most incredibly malleable natural material ever found by man (yes say man not human he IS a chauvinist) that ONE gram of gold can be stretched to cover a single gram can be beaten into a sheet of 1 square meter , or just over 10.75 square feet!, also it can be can be stretched out to 50 miles per ounce, This must be amazing as a toilet paper, it would prove just how delicately and truly an American softness ever to grace the toilet paper. I would like to seek your kindness to post me a roll of this esteemed item. I would then appreciate something nice and soft to soothe away my tears while to experience something that is real gold. I have never ever seen or felt gold before let alone using it in the Water closet. I do not have a fancy buttock-cleansing toilet so a gold toilet paper are so much preferred. It would also be cheaper than solid gold water-throne.
I would only use one perforated sheets will be used each time the an entry to the comfort station on Thanksgiving day only - every year. I will remember you by every year, while I sit on the bottomless chair.

It would be never be used on any other days of the year. You would appreciate this delicate kindness to share the luxury of daily human excrement duty on that truly American day in a truly American style.

Your Sincerely,
Ann Coulter

The notice doesn't say the name of the movie. It does, however, say the name of production company-- Crown City Productions, Inc, based in Pontanic, MI. Also, they start at 8 AM 11/12, for filming at Clifton (Red Line; one block west of here) until 12 PM on the 14th. They also are planning on filming two local spots-- Winthrop and Lawrence (1/2 block west) and Kenmore and Lawrence (directly outside these doors to the right) from 5 PM on 11/12 to 6 AM on the 14th. Those times will help a lot with my planning this week.

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/tag/movies-filming-in-chicago/

I wonder if is this movie , thy were looking for extras in be in the movie .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back