What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Too bad I have kitties I can't take in the car to get good replies... They'd be too busy scratching up my face. :P

Am thinking about that Truck ahead of me in line at the Bank...back window said..."Show Me Your HOOTERS!"....:hmm:...

I looked at my doggie and asked..."Should I or not?"...she gave me a :roll:..answer....

Well that's better than a "Honk if your H**ny!!!" sticker LOL :laugh2:

Thinking about how excited I am to go to the Baltimore Orioles game on Friday after work with my brother and his new wife to celebrate her 30th birthday! :)

i going out and i forgot to go to bank thinking awkward moment about to arrive

Thinking of an employee at the Bank asking me if I had an email address and I said Yes...gave it to him...he typed it in and asked "Is this right?"...I looked at his computer screen and busted out laughing....instead of typing what I had wrote ...he typed in "poopoo"...I told him..."Let me speak with your Supervisor, Sir!"

His face was really red.

Thinking of an employee at the Bank asking me if I had an email address and I said Yes...gave it to him...he typed it in and asked "Is this right?"...I looked at his computer screen and busted out laughing....instead of typing what I had wrote ...he typed in "poopoo"...I told him..."Let me speak with your Supervisor, Sir!"

His face was really red.

Quite the bank. They want to see your hooters and talk dirty. It's not S&M Trust is it?

Thinking my faith has not been for naught. Thank you Jesus, Blessed Mary & St Theresa for prayers answered.

Also, thinking I'm glad I got this cold now and not when I start my new job in 2 weeks or go on my trip in 3 weeks.

Thinking my faith has not been for naught. Thank you Jesus, Blessed Mary & St Theresa for prayers answered.

Also, thinking I'm glad I got this cold now and not when I start my new job in 2 weeks or go on my trip in 3 weeks.

Woo hoo!! I am very happy for you!

I am thinking of pumpkins, Reeses and cocoa and autumn. Darn. My friend posted about those tasty things.

Thinking about how excited I am to go to the Baltimore Orioles game on Friday after work with my brother and his new wife to celebrate her 30th birthday! :)

Now I am pissed and frustrated. :(

I need the night out and I am gonna go crazy!

I'm thinking that I should go soak my toe in disinfected hot water. I saw the doctor about some insurance stuff and paper work for items I need. I used that time to have my toe looked at yesterday.

A few weeks ago, I slipped in the kitchen and hit the stove. My toe bled a bit. It has been quite painful at times for a while and I have a possible infection. Doc thinks I may have broke it. :shock:

Good news is that even though I just started my treatment, my toe is already looking better. :D

I'm thinking that I should go soak my toe in disinfected hot water. I saw the doctor about some insurance stuff and paper work for items I need. I used that time to have my toe looked at yesterday.

A few weeks ago, I slipped in the kitchen and hit the stove. My toe bled a bit. It has been quite painful at times for a while and I have a possible infection. Doc thinks I may have broke it. :shock:

Good news is that even though I just started my treatment, my toe is already looking better. :D

Been a looooong time since I've seen you post!...Welcome back, and hope ur toe gets much better.

Wirelessly posted

Life is too short to worry about anything. I miss my patriot friend , Sunday is her bday and I am thinking of her.

A few things, that kind of lead to each other in a oh look a squirrel kind of way.

I noticed a new user and it made me think about the fact that I like never ever, well hardly ever go to the introductory thread. I also I had to stop myself from asking a snarky question about their screen name.....which made me wonder if I'm about to start pms'ing and am no longer fit for socializing considering my intolerance, of just about everything. Which made me think maybe I should take a break from AD for a couple days.

But maybe I'm just hungry. I'm mean when I'm hungry.

A few things, that kind of lead to each other in a oh look a squirrel kind of way.

I noticed a new user and it made me think about the fact that I like never ever, well hardly ever go to the introductory thread. I also I had to stop myself from asking a snarky question about their screen name.....which made me wonder if I'm about to start pms'ing and am no longer fit for socializing considering my intolerance, of just about everything. Which made me think maybe I should take a break from AD for a couple days.

But maybe I'm just hungry. I'm mean when I'm hungry.

You're fine, even I get burned out from this site every now and then (No offense to AD, great people, some of us don't have great endurance tolerance for being online a long time).

You're fine, even I get burned out from this site every now and then (No offense to AD, great people, some of us don't have great endurance tolerance for being online a long time).

Maybe :D but really I can turn into a tiny blonde bear when I'm hungry or when my "friend" comes to town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back