What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about more sun and fun tmw with a different group of friends. Life is always good with outdoor fun. :)

That has been postponed because of lousy weather. That's fine because my body is sooooooo exhausted from playing softball on Friday, mowing and trimming the grass (2 hours of work) on Sat, 11 mile bike ride on Sunday, and swimming in the ocean on Monday. Yep, I am in the mood to stay home.

I've been thinking I need to make some more friends in which I communicate with my sub-par signing abilities. Hahaha...

my husband been to Thetford in norfolk ,he notice statues pubs roads named after thomas paine all in celebration (i never heard of him)so i ask myself when i in States not one road statue etc of him,he fight for american independence maybe it subliminal level the brits happy you inderpendent i ponder on this hmmm

Thinking that there are sooooo many boring threads here on AD.

I am thinking , Lucky dog was full of life and loved that dog very much. I got news, he passed on into doggie heaven. I will always cherish those memories and fun times he brought into my life. I have his pic on my screen saver on my iphone before, I got the news. I loved him very much!

Oh man.. sorry to hear about Lucky's passing.. I know you have told me so much about him.. hope he is roaming freely in heaven like he has done here on earth...

Your starting to sound like FriskyFeline :laugh2:

Just noticed that lately that there has been more and more threads about hearing aids, hearing aid parts, CIs, and CI parts. Same old talk but more threads? Doesn't make sense.

Thinking that there are sooooo many boring threads here on AD.

Your starting to sound like FriskyFeline :laugh2:

Just noticed that lately that there has been more and more threads about hearing aids, hearing aid parts, CIs, and CI parts. Same old talk but more threads? Doesn't make sense.

So I noticed. :P

I agree this forum is SO dead. I made so many lame threads and lame threads go die fast. :(

i am thinking how regret that i ate too much kettle popcorn and made my tummy teensy aches. damn it.

I agree this forum is SO dead. I made so many lame threads and lame threads go die fast. :(

i am thinking how regret that i ate too much kettle popcorn and made my tummy teensy aches. damn it.

Agreed....boring....:hmm:....*is anybody having a "secret affair?"*...:giggle:

I know you made so many threads and they all are good. rumors dont work according to your statement.. sad. :lol:

Should i make a threatening thread and will get ban for it? :hmm:

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
I am thinking , Lucky dog was full of life and loved that dog very much. I got news, he passed on into doggie heaven. I will always cherish those memories and fun times he brought into my life. I have his pic on my screen saver on my iphone before, I got the news. I loved him very much!

Oh man.. sorry to hear about Lucky's passing.. I know you have told me so much about him.. hope he is roaming freely in heaven like he has done here on earth...

Yes, he was such a good boy and fun of life. Very fun to be around and taking him on doggie dates hahaha fun times .

tumblr_inline_mi9m64wWg01qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mi9mdakXlO1qz4rgp.gif

Anyone looking to have a secret affair? :lol: I was bored yesterday so was looking through craigslist personals. Quite a few ads like "Married business woman seeking discrete relationship…"

No secret affairs here, but did go to the restaurant with the gorgeous hostess. That's more of a secret crush!

I know you made so many threads and they all are good. rumors dont work according to your statement.. sad. :lol:

Should i make a threatening thread and will get ban for it? :hmm:

:giggle:...go for it!....raise hell...accuse...threaten....:shock:...be a "smarty pants"....(we already have a few here)....Be BOLD!...not a wussy....:hmm:....trying to think of something to post....but got an eye doctor appt. in an hour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back