What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't fit my nugget. that's why I'm selling it. :mad2:

I have 3 helmets. flip-up. full-face. and three-quarter. I'm selling full-face..... and it's brand new! :mad2:

That explains it ... as long as you got a helmet no matter if youve got a bike or not ... just in case ... ive always used a half helmet so i can keep my CI on with it.. with a full face or 3/4 id have to take it off ...

That explains it ... as long as you got a helmet no matter if youve got a bike or not ... just in case ... ive always used a half helmet so i can keep my CI on with it.. with a full face or 3/4 id have to take it off ...

yea. I like to have 3 helmets for different purpose.

I use flip-up for everyday use (it's nice to be able to flip it up before I sneeze :lol:)... full-face for traveling... and half for passenger/rally ride...

3/4 was my first helmet long time ago for MSF course. so I gotta hunt for full-face and half.

Before I got those on ebay earlier I looked the Vega brand helmets up I've never heard of them and found good reviews ... this link is for a half on ebay from the same seller they have alot of others too maybe you can find something with a good price ... MSRP for the ones i got was 69.99 it was 29.99 on ebay ...
Vega Motorcycle XTS Orange Flame Silver Half Helmet 7235 11 New | eBay

I am thinking how I have shamed myself for violating my wallet. Just splurged on Leatherman Skeletool, Casio G-Shock watch, motorcycle stuffs, GoPro Hero camera, and soon... prescription sunglasses..... just getting ready for Toronto trip by bike next week!

I think this should be ok... right? I'm usually thrifty and splurge sometimes... somewhat..

Before I got those on ebay earlier I looked the Vega brand helmets up I've never heard of them and found good reviews ... this link is for a half on ebay from the same seller they have alot of others too maybe you can find something with a good price ... MSRP for the ones i got was 69.99 it was 29.99 on ebay ...
Vega Motorcycle XTS Orange Flame Silver Half Helmet 7235 11 New | eBay

not sure if I'd want a flaming helmet :lol: but yea I'm definitely looking for that cheap half-helmet. I'm going to check out at my favorite motorcycle store because of sizing. and plus they always give me discount.

Wirelessly posted

My Usana team will rock!

I am thinking how I have shamed myself for violating my wallet. Just splurged on Leatherman Skeletool, Casio G-Shock watch, motorcycle stuffs, GoPro Hero camera, and soon... prescription sunglasses..... just getting ready for Toronto trip by bike next week!

I think this should be ok... right? I'm usually thrifty and splurge sometimes... somewhat..

Gotta splurge sometimes cant take it with you :cool2: besides anything bike related isn't splurging its a necessity :D

not sure if I'd want a flaming helmet :lol: but yea I'm definitely looking for that cheap half-helmet. I'm going to check out at my favorite motorcycle store because of sizing. and plus they always give me discount.

lol they've got alot more on there too and dif ones besides just half helmets I linked to that one cause I thought AlleyCat would like it lol

It's lightning out, I love storms! But I miss thunder!! I suppose I could put my hearing aid in, I might hear it, but it wouldn't be the same :(

It's lightning out, I love storms! But I miss thunder!! I suppose I could put my hearing aid in, I might hear it, but it wouldn't be the same :(

If and when you do get a CI be prepared to jump out of your skin on the floor or under a table the first time a good loud thunderstorm blows through :D

I'm thinking my new motorcycle helmet will be here Wednesday :D

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of day 5 hahaha deox day 2 for me here.

I miss hearing storms too. My CI doesn't pick up the thunder noise but we don't get those big storms like you do. Every five years or so we will get a good one.

Working nights this week. A lot of the time is spent waiting for large data transfers from VA to CA. I can't help but think about how when I first started here, the transfers would take 4 hours to complete, and you didn't always know until the end if they were successful or not!

My kids move away this Friday. Such a bizarre situation. They'll be 304 hours away, so won't get to visit as much. But hopefully there will be less drama for me and better, longer visits with them.

Ahh, the transfer failed! Just like old times. Just failed quicker :(

Working nights this week. A lot of the time is spent waiting for large data transfers from VA to CA. I can't help but think about how when I first started here, the transfers would take 4 hours to complete, and you didn't always know until the end if they were successful or not!

My kids move away this Friday. Such a bizarre situation. They'll be 304 hours away, so won't get to visit as much. But hopefully there will be less drama for me and better, longer visits with them.

That is a long way "304 hours" hopefully you mean 304 miles? Either way it's hard when a family is divided and you only get your kids part time. I wish you a lot of luck and I hope things turn out great for all of you.

That is a long way "304 hours" hopefully you mean 304 miles? Either way it's hard when a family is divided and you only get your kids part time. I wish you a lot of luck and I hope things turn out great for all of you.

Ooops, 3-4 hours.

I'm thinking I should pop in here once in awhile just to check on the weathe:giggle::wave:r :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back