What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
DogMom... Where are you going to work? :) * I will say I am new here and I would go dig for an answer but I want to make conversation ..hehe..

i thinking i was right many cops are half wits,i got heart felt apology alass i was not there when i got it, it went like this in front of 20people to my daughter
'YA MUM NOT GOING TO PRISON very sorry gave you that impression'i gather those who understood were agog and staff nearly pissed their pants.not the apology i wanted ah well cop got black mark on her file that got be positive

DogMom... Where are you going to work? :) * I will say I am new here and I would go dig for an answer but I want to make conversation ..hehe..

I think dogmom is gone for the moment, but I think she is working at an holistic pet store..

I thinking to wordpress spennding :P cheer! alots of spending cheer!

Last edited:
Thinking about how tired I am. Trying to forget about how I am probably down the most I have ever been in my life at up to this point as well...

thinking 'free trade' should end, and bring back tarrifs, its done no one any good, foods gone up, pettrol gone up, clothes gone sub standard, this has to stop.

But but the rich have the blast of their lives with it!! There is no better way to rape and destabilize economies and fatten up the pirates than free trade.

Thinking how happy I am that my deaf brother set up his softball team in my community and that their games are every Fridays. Now, on Fridays, I can take my son and my roommate's kids to the park and let them get outside exercise. Yesterday, the kids played and played for 3 hours and they also made new friends with the other kids from the community. I strongly believe that kids should be outside playing not cooped up inside playing video games or on the computer all day.

So looking forward to this steakhouse we are going to for lunch today with my folks.

So looking forward to this steakhouse we are going to for lunch today with my folks.[/QUO

What will you order?

Thinking that I need to get myself a shower and get the day going. Feeling lazy. I shouldn't feel that way as I missed most of my work week being all doped up.

I will probably have the steak kabobs with veggies. So NOM NOM NOM. We got a gift card for there from Christmas so we're looking forward to finally using it.

Thinking there are times I'm not deaf enough. The smoke alarm in my room started beeping because it needed a new battery Thursday night and I could hear it with my unaided better ear. :( I thought the timing was funny because I was talking to a couple of my ASL classmates about how I don't have this house set up for my deafness, and they asked about my being able to hear the smoke alarm. I said I think I can hear it with my good ear (though maybe not when I'm sleeping on it).

Thinking that it was another great day of taking the kids to a different park and have them play and play outside for hours for the 2nd day in a row. We are gonna do it again tmw! :)

Thinking that it was another great day of taking the kids to a different park and have them play and play outside for hours for the 2nd day in a row. We are gonna do it again tmw! :)

better than video games! :thumb:

Thinking it will be fun to go to a buffet restaurant with lots of family tomorrow.

No diet on Sunday!

serious on my sites ... back up fresh I report it :( odd!

Work has been really bad lately, really making me angry. So tired of being angry.

And an odd string of events has me trapped in the early `90's. Can't tell if the Boston Marathon bombs reminding me of OKC in `95 just has me too sensitive or not. But since then, a coworker started asking me about my time in the AF, which I joined in `93. Fell in love and had a long distance relationship for a few years with someone (with ADD) at training. Last weekend I made a trip and visited mom on the way. Got to see my cat that I got in 93 while in OKC. Mom's fine, but the cat's not doing so well. And probably the oddest thing was seeing the nationwide insurance safe driver pursuit commercial and thinking about the OJ police "chase" in `94. At first I thought it was some anniversary news special ad, then I remembered he had a white blazer or bronco.

Weird how vivd the memories are. I didn't like my job then either, but I was so happy.

I have vertigo probably 5 out of 7 days a week.. sitting up laying down walking .. whatever.. I had a stroke in 08 and that was my main symptom when I was having it believe it or not. Thats when I went deaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back