What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering how some people live with themselves and sleep at night knowing they lie and use people all the time ... some people just annoy the hell out of me sometimes ugh :mad:

thinking how I can't wai to return to work as my normal self so I can put my usual 110% into my job.

Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:
Wondering how some people live with themselves and sleep at night knowing they lie and use people all the time ... some people just annoy the hell out of me sometimes ugh :mad:

They don't care kind of people. All for themselves and no one else. Me me me

headache crappy oh crappy on oh crappy I headache!

Wirelessly posted

No matter how bad the situation looks nothing happened. God is good!

Thinking about this weekend.. laundry work, do some other stuff from office job that my boss has me working on logo works or so.. and relaxing, watching hockey all weekend.. nhl season almost over and the playoffs will start soon apr 30. yikes.. should be fun..

thinking i should do some gardening its nice day but i to lazy

It's finally 49 degrees! At 8 am. Tshirts and shorts here we come!

49 degrees is warm enough for tshirts and shorts? lol

Well I did opt to wear jeans after all, but I am in a t-shirt! It's now 55 and climbing. Ahh, thank you, Spring !! You took your darn good time getting here.

MInes 46 now but supposed to go up to 57. thank god i still wear boots before the temp goes up. :Ohno:

:wave:thinking about my new job

our dogs chasing ground squirrels outside

and the warmer temps, finally - 70's during the weekend- yay!

Good Morning... I am thinking about how wired on coffee I am already this am .:) hehe

Thinking of "He Stopped Loving Her Today"....George Jones, who died....snif!....he was an alcoholic but his country songs could make you cry....So, RIP George!....You'll be missed.

Its 79 out .. humid though .. at least my my standards. I took a bendaryl because my vertigo is really kicking my butt today. I drove to get lunch and came back and now I may take a nap if I can lay down and not spin.

Its 79 out .. humid though .. at least my my standards. I took a bendaryl because my vertigo is really kicking my butt today. I drove to get lunch and came back and now I may take a nap if I can lay down and not spin.

You get the horizontal vertigo too? I hate when I get that, which luckily is rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back