What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love asparagus too....gonna get some next time I shop.

me too, like it in club sandwiches as 'rolls' with crushed hard boiled eggs and cheese with a dash of thymes herbs or mints in it ...

I have problem migrance :( soon coming next month hope be coming will update. I think issues problem rough!

one hour ago lady top my road just killed her three children,taken herself to high rise carpark jumped off she dead aswell,children aged from 11months to 5yrs and she was 22..
these things happen on our doorstep....that is a good maxim to live by take some good out of each day...i been moaning about cops allday i stop moaning it pulled me up sharp what happen to young family just yards away

What a tragic story :(

I am thinking how Sharky's doing after his knee surgery:hmm:

Do all moms go crazy? Told mom I was going to DC, and she asked me if I was doing anything illegal. :hmm: What kind of kids did you raise anyway? It was just so out there. Maybe there's a reason I don't get invited over for holidays anymore that I don't know about. Then I got an earful about my bad hearing, told her about my hearing test results and not 5 minutes later, "You should see a doctor about your hearing." I can't quite figure out if she is losing it or screwing with me.

tumblr_mldbkzpxk81qzfu49o1_500.jpg

Thinking I have a wonderful landlord. I had sent him an email recently inquiring if the furnace & A/C are due for routine maintenance (I've been here 5-1/2 years). He called today to discuss that, and said he may look into replacing them considering their ages. I told him that some neighbors have informed me that this house may be within reach of a nearby gas line so he can consider that while deciding about replacing the furnace. He told me not to fill the oil tank just yet (I've been monitoring the price of heating oil so I can fill up over the summer before the prices start rising - they've dropped 30 cents a gallon so far this year).
During our talk he wondered, without trying to get personal info from me, if the rent was too high for me. I think he was going to offer to lower it for me if I had said yes. I told him that I am living basically paycheck to paycheck, which is why I sometimes ask him to hold the rent check till after my next paycheck (get paid every two weeks), but I'm doing ok.

He told me he'd like me to stay here as long as possible so he wants to help if he can. I also told him that I was having 2nd thoughts about buying the house (which we haven't discussed since he found renters for his other house). No problem.

It helps, of course, that he was a work friend of my husband. And that I'm not a demanding tenent.

Thinking how funny that my hub broke my rubber band for my daughters hair in ponytail. I was at work at this time. :lol: i never thought that he would do my girls hair. How sweet. Anyway he used the other rubber band to fix my girls hair in ponytail. I came home and had a quickly dinner. So i drove over to her play field. So im waiting for my girl to finish her softball practie.

I'm thinking I'm about to freeze!!! Where the heck is summer already?!?!?!

Do all moms go crazy? Told mom I was going to DC, and she asked me if I was doing anything illegal. :hmm: What kind of kids did you raise anyway? It was just so out there. Maybe there's a reason I don't get invited over for holidays anymore that I don't know about. Then I got an earful about my bad hearing, told her about my hearing test results and not 5 minutes later, "You should see a doctor about your hearing." I can't quite figure out if she is losing it or screwing with me.
It is a hard fact to face that sometimes our older loved ones are changing. It is like peek a boo. Sometimes you will see something is tilting out and then you don't. It is especially rough when it is someone close who is conjuring up a new persona for you that is so false on so many levels you treat it with denial.
It will get worse my friend. I recommend you spend some hard earned money now and see about a counselling type someone who has credibility to add to what you research about this. It is true and it will sear your heart before it is through.
I speak as one who did not deal with it. Now I carry a heart full of regrets. The situation is long past but the pain is still there. Could I have made it better? I am not sure. I would rather look back and say I had tried though.

I think my cat is in heat and she is driving flippin crazy!!!!

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of mio amor and me :) summer anniversary of us as a couple <3

I am thinking how Sharky's doing after his knee surgery:hmm:

I'm doing good now after my knee scope work.. knee is back to normal almost but still got some things to do to get it better as ever.. but what followed was the worst week ever for me, being sick and having bad headaches and etc from that spinal anthestica that did give me that much trouble. had to end up in hospital on friday and saturday last week with too many saline IVs hooked to me.. the headaches did go away finally last night (Monday) but I was supposed to be back at work Monday for my office job.. had to text my boss to tell him I couldnt come in at all till maybe Thursday.. ohh... still not impressed with how the spinal shot got me so sick.. oh man.. at best, I'm fine now so have to deal with a few more things then all is good.. ugh...

Thinking how I need to be careful how I call my little dog in from outside. My neighbor works outside all the time and his name is Martey my dogs name is Marley. Hubby and I were talking about this last night and had a good laugh.

Thinking how I need to be careful how I call my little dog in from outside. My neighbor works outside all the time and his name is Martey my dogs name is Marley. Hubby and I were talking about this last night and had a good laugh.

That's funny...names sound about the same....as for my doggie, her name is Anita...and she knows it....as for the Cat, it's Mr. Sid, but ...all he knows is "Kitty"....and when I let them both out at late evening...my doggie comes in whenever I call...but as for the Cat...no way!...I have to say "get your as in here!" and do a lot of loud clapping and then he shoots thru the door....He hides a lot in the Boston Ferns too....

thinking 'free trade' should end, and bring back tarrifs, its done no one any good, foods gone up, pettrol gone up, clothes gone sub standard, this has to stop.

thinking 'free trade' should end, and bring back tarrifs, its done no one any good, foods gone up, pettrol gone up, clothes gone sub standard, this has to stop.

Well....you can have my left-overs (food)...and the clothes I don't wear anymore, packed up in boxes with moth balls:giggle:...(ewwww)....Just hate that!...and of course, my gas is free.......but seriously, I sympathize with ya....and of course agree....We need to hike on down to Washington, but you're in New Zealand...they outta' pay for ur plane fare.

Why do we call football a team sport when we read about players wanting to take maybe 13-16% of their team's salary cap? Yet, football is supposed to be a team sport. What about the Kenyan runner that gave up $10K to help other runner in need? Now, that is a true team player!!

i thinking i ate to much not been out and should put computer off

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of trimming my hair :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back