What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if there are any Deaf/Hoh lawyers here.

Wirelessly posted

Good for you! I have also stopped drinking coffee and coca-cola. :)

I don't want to chemical serious! I prefer to health better reason I have lots of recommend water :)

To name few things: International law, Canadian law, US law

one issue at a time...I'm an almost lawyer lol :wave:

i.e. don't take actual advice from me...just consider what I'm saying and then go consult a real lawyer and see if they say any different ;)

I'm thinking about the influx of posters who are not who they portray themselves to be. As another member likes to say, tsk.

Wirelessly posted

Thinking of my Zumba class tonight! We are going to party!

I am thinking and wondering if it is really possible I got fooled by "friend" of mine =\ did he lie or make up some stories that are not true. Also makes me wonder how gullible I am too.

I'm thinking about how those newbies (the ones that needs help with survey, questions, etc) really need to re-read the sticky note on the introducting yourself forum. That's what it is there for. :roll:

I am thinking and wondering if it is really possible I got fooled by "friend" of mine =\ did he lie or make up some stories that are not true. Also makes me wonder how gullible I am too.

You are too trustin... :hug:

Im thinkin I need to mow grass real soon...:hmm:

You are too trustin... :hug:

Im thinkin I need to mow grass real soon...:hmm:

Yeah, that is what i was thinking. I feel stupid for actually believing him. I Was trying to be a true friend and in return i get this bullshit and people thinks i am a fake for posting what i heard. =/I Hope the cops figured out what was going on and take care of it. Lying is a pretty serious offense.

All i can say right now is "lesson learnt"

Yeah, that is what i was thinking. I feel stupid for actually believing him. I Was trying to be a true friend and in return i get this bullshit and people thinks i am a fake for posting what i heard. =/I Hope the cops figured out what was going on and take care of it. Lying is a pretty serious offense.

All i can say right now is "lesson learnt"

Wow! Not sure what that is all about. But it got me to thinking of my own problems and not so sure I would trade for yours. Hope things turn out good.

thinking, I will soon plan so work ^_^ job soon coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back