What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD get your mind out of the gutter. :rofl:

Hey MC, what time is it over there in Oregon?

On our old Explorer, we had to replace the motors and switches on all 4 doors, then just 3 months later they all went out again, then again 1 year after that. When we sold the Explorer, we made sure to put on the bill of sale all the work needed to be done including problems with the windows.

What year was that Explorer? Sometimes, it's where you buy parts.

My girlfriend has a 2009 Corolla now and I'm thinking about all the exciting gadgets I'll get to see the next time I ride in it.

You say blown fuse? I am sure it is not that expensive?

The window went UP this AM....so I'm thinking it might be the rainy weather or something ????....Anyhow....will get this checked out....and my car is a Lincoln Continental...soooo...parts are expensive.

The window went UP this AM....so I'm thinking it might be the rainy weather or something ????....Anyhow....will get this checked out....and my car is a Lincoln Continental...soooo...parts are expensive.

If someone really knows the entire line sometimes a part for a less expensive version will fit. I know it used to work for GM not sure about your brands. But, at one time and maybe still, if you know the corresponding part numbers you could use like Chevy parts in a Cadillac!

Maybe there's something to pessimism - if things don't turn out the way you expect, it's for the better.

Maybe there's something to pessimism - if things don't turn out the way you expect, it's for the better.

I remember someone offering $40 for a $50 bike. I said yes, can you come today and get it? They were unable to get it that day. Therefore, someone came on a different day and paid $50 for the bike. So therefore, sometimes, it does work out for the best.

What year was that Explorer? Sometimes, it's where you buy parts.

My girlfriend has a 2009 Corolla now and I'm thinking about all the exciting gadgets I'll get to see the next time I ride in it.

It was a 1995. We didn't do the work. I know a couple of times, it was the dealership and twice it was a company that came out to the house.

How do I turn things around and get ahead of the game. Need to stop the cycle of other people rolling over me.

It is look likes search more research! XD awesome! I thinks best more study reading!

Final Cochlear Implant exercise tomorrow at HarbourFront/Toronto. Swing band playing away. No rain scheduled.

Wirelessly posted (Jolie77)

I'm thinking how crazy it will get with the long weekend coming up - Ahh, the kids will be flying off the roof, haha.

Thinking of my grandson. He's going on his first road trip to meet his younger cousin, aunt & uncle and his other grandmom. His other grandmom is not expecting to see him until next week when she goes from her daughter's home in Idaho to her son's home in Utah.

Thinking contractor has not been doing what he told me he would. Seems his other job is running into trouble and he has to get it finished this week. Bummer.

It's dead around here and I'm pretty bored. I'm thinking of taking a new picture contains good and evil twins. It's pretty cool doing this kind of project but since I don't have a twin, I hate using a program called Paint on computer to turn one person into two.

Didn't see your message until now... :( It is Midnight over here now... Wonders what time it is over there too?
(yes i don't really sleep much these days)

Hey MC, what time is it over there in Oregon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back