What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I can do long walks with the dog anymore. I may have to hurry and get a scooter. I've just been hearing a lot of negatives about battery life and costs of batteries.

Botti - have you run into any problems with the batteries on yours?

Not sure I can do long walks with the dog anymore. I may have to hurry and get a scooter. I've just been hearing a lot of negatives about battery life and costs of batteries.

Botti - have you run into any problems with the batteries on yours?

Yes, my brand is Drive Medical, and since I can't get out that much in winter, we just let the batteries go, and then this spring replaced. The theory was to get a more powerful battery but then I had to buy a different battery casing.

Got all that done, but even with new batteries and a full charge , getting a diagnostic light on the panel, and the scooter isn't going anywhere. Which means we probably are going to have to load it up and take it in to find out the exact problem.

I am a bit disenchanted with power scooters at the moment, and we are just loading up my manual chair in the car if we go anywhere that would require a walk...

And the batteries are very expensive too, since I kind of got off track there on what you were aslomg.

Wondering why my cable provider is advertising (in the ticker-tape area at the bottom of the local weather channel) a Spanish package in English?

Wondering why my cable provider is advertising (in the ticker-tape area at the bottom of the local weather channel) a Spanish package in English?

Probably thinking that most of the people that already use the service, and thus will see the banner, use English instead but will tell friends that prefer Spanish about it.

I'm thinking about the last few nights at around 10 or 11 it all of a sudden starts feeling hot in my apartment. Weird, it's not been very warm lately, not cold, but not hot and all cloudy or rainy. Maybe it's just me? I'm too young for hot flashes!!! :eek3:

I thinking to soon plan do apt for counsellor tomorrow :) cheer enjoy! I am lots of appointment! wow sound look likes spending cheer!

I'm thinking about the last few nights at around 10 or 11 it all of a sudden starts feeling hot in my apartment. Weird, it's not been very warm lately, not cold, but not hot and all cloudy or rainy. Maybe it's just me? I'm too young for hot flashes!!! :eek3:

I still get them....and at my age, thought it would be done and over with....

We had to turn our air conditioner on yesterday first time this year. 93 here today and only getting hotter:-(

It's only been in the low 70's lately, and overcast. I think tomorrow it's supposed to get up to 77, isolated thunderstorms like all week. I don't understand why I'm so HOT!! lol

edit.....okay it's not me, I'm not having hot flashes. phew hahaha I just looked at the thermostat, it's almost 80 in here. How does that even happen, that's a lot warmer than it ever was outside today and it's 63 outside right now. How weird is that?

Its just you ... have you looked in the mirror lately ??? You are hot ... :naughty:

Thinking that I cant believe that there are 5 Mondays left of the school year before I am off. I really need the breather as this recent school year was the toughest ever with the new curriculum and scheduling demands. Hopefully next year will be better and I can have more planning time. I have been putting in hours and hours of work at home more than usual. I probably work an average of 12 hours a day if not more just to keep up with everything.

Why do women always play the part of Peter Pan??? I would like to see a man as Peter Pan at least once.

Why do women always play the part of Peter Pan??? I would like to see a man as Peter Pan at least once.

All I can think of is that, as I remember it, he is a puppet that came to life and thus smaller and most women are smaller than men.

All I can think of is that, as I remember it, he is a puppet that came to life and thus smaller and most women are smaller than men.

That's Pinnochio. Peter Pan is the boy who never grew up, which is probably why females play the part, though you'd think they could use a pre-teen male.

Wirelessly posted

Thinking of mio amor <3

How frustrated that I can't get a work file to open. I brought it home to get a head start for tomorrow and it's a corrupt file. Sigh.

On a wholy different note, does anyone know anything about repairing trunctuated jpg files? I transferred photos from camera to external hard drive yesterday (this is not work-related) and they were all trunctuated. Full of garbage. First time this has ever happened. I went looking online and it seems like all the jpg repair downloads are suspicious.

That I may get an interview for a contract to hire position. Talked with the recruiter today. He's going to pass my info onto the rep for the client & see if he thinks I'm a good fit. If he does, then he'll submit me to the client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back