What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am thinking about a new forum I am now a part of. This is specifically geared toward service dogs. I was told by someone to keep an open mind as there was a lot of snarkiness and "know-it-alls". Told her I have experience with that and can handle it. Well, been on that forum now for 4 days and with all of my "newbie" questions, everyone has been so helpful and nice. Not sure what this one person meant, but we will see.

:hmm: Maybe she's one of the snarky, know-it-alls?

Got a lot of work done this week! Weird to get ahead of schedule for a change. And even better, other people are having to step up to do work without me having to cover it.

I'm thinking I need a long vacation to the beach .....:pissed:

i was doing something on youtube and could not believe what i saw,barbera orbison died and some lower than scum has desacrated roy and her grave...it really upset me i cant get pic out of my head,it been flagged by thousands but still there

Thinking that teaching children with challenging behaviors in a 90 degree classroom is more exhausting hat running in a 5k!!!

Good luck with your surgery.

Thanks Bottesini!

Wirelessly posted
Sharky, everything will be all good. I will pray for you :)

Thank you Rio.. yeah everything will be good..

I just had a cortisone shot in my knee hoping to prevent knee surgery. The needle was huge!!!
Good luck Sharky!!!

Oh yikes Angel ya had to mention that.. gonna have to make sure I dont scream for sure when the needle is in the knee.. ackk..

Wirelessly posted

I got my needle ready to poke Sharky LOL

Dream on ok hahahhahahaaaaa

Good luck! I will have surgery in two weeks so I am a little nervous about it.

Ohh wow Shel.. hope your surgery will go good as well... good luck!

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Good luck with your surgery.

Thanks Bottesini!

Wirelessly posted
Sharky, everything will be all good. I will pray for you :)

Thank you Rio.. yeah everything will be good..

I just had a cortisone shot in my knee hoping to prevent knee surgery. The needle was huge!!!
Good luck Sharky!!!

Oh yikes Angel ya had to mention that.. gonna have to make sure I dont scream for sure when the needle is in the knee.. ackk..

Wirelessly posted

I got my needle ready to poke Sharky LOL

Dream on ok hahahhahahaaaaa

Good luck! I will have surgery in two weeks so I am a little nervous about it.

Ohh wow Shel.. hope your surgery will go good as well... good luck!

I like that song by Aerosmith :P

Thinking when I need to check with my girlfriend to make sure if the plan is still on later. If so, I will bake a homemade german pound cake. Yea I got almond extract. LOL

Thinking I am learning a lot, but spending a lot of time on a forum for service dog owners/partners/trainers.

Italian food for lunch today at a local restaurant for my nephew's birthday!

Thinking about expensive bedding is. I was long overdue for a new spring/summer quilt/comforter & went looking yesterday. I found one I like for only $25 (queen) then wanted to get new shams & dust ruffle. New & some clearence ones cost as much, if not more, than my new quilt. I did find matching shams that look ok with the quilt on sale for $10/each & then an add'l 20% was taken off at check out. Also got a dust ruffle for $10 but am not too sure about it. Will need to get my daughter to help me with the dust ruffle.

I'm thinking about taking a nap and digesting then going for a jog after I wake up :)

Thinking of my son who went camping last night at the Beach....sure hope their tent didn't leak...:giggle: as it rained and rained and today is really overcast and wet...with a slight sprinkling of rain.....He said before he left...."a little rain never hurt anyone...and besides, the weatherman is always wrong".....

Thinking of my son who went camping last night at the Beach....sure hope their tent didn't leak...:giggle: as it rained and rained and today is really overcast and wet...with a slight sprinkling of rain.....He said before he left...."a little rain never hurt anyone...and besides, the weatherman is always wrong".....

:laugh2:

yeah, just wait till he comes home.... ha ha, tell him, "tell me what happened' :giggle:

i was doing something on youtube and could not believe what i saw,barbera orbison died and some lower than scum has desacrated roy and her grave...it really upset me i cant get pic out of my head,it been flagged by thousands but still there

:eek3:...hope they catch them....Roy Orbison was the greatest!...His hit song "Only The Lonely" was at the top of the charts for a very long time....

Wirelessly posted

I had an awesome time in Ventura, CA at the medical conference. I got this inspiration quote, " Life is too short to waste, do at least one thing, you enjoy each day."- Ken Hawker, MT AMT Western District Counselor

Thought , I would share this quote :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back