What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant get the image of LEEP surgery out of my head. My friend had that surgery and she sent a YouTube video of what a LEEP surgery looks like to a few of us as we kept questioning her how it was done. Now, I regret watching that video. Ugh.

Whoa. St. Pats partiers onboard the #151 bus-- and a strong smell of alcohol.

ChicagoBlue2

Sent from my Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

My friend told me about her dream :barf:

they put bulletin on my local news for people with my blood group donate urgently...I thinking wish I could donate a pint but my blood not acceptable

Thanks! I want to build a system for a fish tank but not sure how.

Pretty cool. Might almost be cheaper to buy one since the pump is probably most of the cost. We just did the chemical treatments when I was a kid to get the ph right, then used charcoal filter. If you're just getting the chlorine out, you can boil the water first. Takes like 15-30 minutes depending how much you boil at a time.

Was thinking how true this is:

988815_282713645225213_380400061_n.jpg

thinking about watching james bond'man with golden gun'but not keen on roger moore

Pretty cool. Might almost be cheaper to buy one since the pump is probably most of the cost. We just did the chemical treatments when I was a kid to get the ph right, then used charcoal filter. If you're just getting the chlorine out, you can boil the water first. Takes like 15-30 minutes depending how much you boil at a time.

Its like 200 dollars to buy an RO system thats why i wanted to see if i could build one. Because i need two of those (cant build it now but i could study how to make it) yeah chlorine isnt ao much the problem. There is even some chemicals that take care of that. But still thanks!

Its like 200 dollars to buy an RO system thats why i wanted to see if i could build one. Because i need two of those (cant build it now but i could study how to make it) yeah chlorine isnt ao much the problem. There is even some chemicals that take care of that. But still thanks!

546.full.jpg

If you could come up with a fish powered RO system then you would have something. They would probably think their lives are more worthwhile having a job to do.

That I really need this button. Or get it on a T shirt

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1395016685.516626.jpg

If you could come up with a fish powered RO system then you would have something. They would probably think their lives are more worthwhile having a job to do.

I do teach my fish some tricks. Like in qnother thread i said how one of them was playing dead. One of them can go through loops. And the other fish are still in process if traning. But i kinda have an idea on the ro system thing

I am thinking about what to put in my signature and avatar after St. Patty's Day.

I am thinking about what to put in my signature and avatar after St. Patty's Day.

I have been super impressed with all your Irish stuff. Are you Irish by chance? I am 100% Irish and have a daughter living in Dublin right now. I think this will be the first year we won't be having our corn beef and cabbage dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back