What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about the drunk and disorderly man at the store and laundry mat yesterday....we had to call the Police on him.....he ran (or staggered and fell down) into 4 lanes of traffic and almost got ran over....came back to the store where I was sitting in my car with my son...(we were waiting on a very large and heavy Comforter that was too big to wash and dry in my washing machine....so we have to use the "heavy-duty washer" at the laundrymat).....He tried to steal a golden retriever that was waiting for his master inside the laundry mat....(very well-trained dog)....The owner of the dog came out (a very big Mexican man), and screamed at the drunk, telling him to "leave my Dog alone!"...A scuffle ensued....so we called the Police....

The drunk ran off...and the Mexican man said..."my dog means the world to me!...He followed me all the way to the Border!"..:shock:..Few minutes later, the police arrived, but the Drunk had staggered off somewhere....hope they found him and locked his arse up.

Wirelessly posted

Today's my baby girl sweet 16 birthday !

I am lot research lot of Food safe on health thinking difficult ,food homework

While I am being stuck here in LV, I am obsessed about sushi food. :aw:

I'm thinking the laundromat by my house should have a lot more giant dryers since they have a ton of the giant washers.

Thinking we need to get motion sensor lights in MIL's carport. Seems someone came up last night and was checking out my daughter's bike and tried to figure out how to get the lock off when hubby turned on the light and opened door. Guy ran off and hopped into a white van and took off in a hurry. Police have known about this van and are keeping a lookout. this guy bypassed the lawn equipment, the tools, tile and kitchen sink and zeroed in on the bikes. My kids bikes are locked together with one very secure lock and then that lock is secured to a steel pole that is a support pole for the carport and sunk 3 feet into the ground and cemented in.

Wirelessly posted

I go back to work Monday, it all good need the money!

Thinking the weekend can't come fast enough; I'm tired. Also, I get to go to a baptism tomorrow! Yay for people who find, accept, and love the gospel! <3

No time for sleep at the moment- Off to Cochlear Implant exercise workshop: Salsa 2.--8.30 to 10.00pm. Joy of Dance/Toronto
Great news: stop raining at the moment. aside will have my umbrella, anyways!

Wirelessly posted

My first football season to share with mio amor <3

I think cancel tomorrow homework getting too much stress increase not good! I will tell apt for my client

I think the next doctor I want to see is the one who pronounces me dead. Really not looking forward to going to new audiologist; move way too much and too many bad experiences with medical staff and doctors.

Im thinkin how cool Lakers are for trading for Dwight Howard and not have to trade Gasol.. They already have Nash. :rockon:

Thinking of my daughter. She's in labor but hasn't gone to the hospital yet. Just texted her and she says the contractions or getting closer & stronger.

Man... Can't wait to head out to Mexico for one week next weekend. I'm looking forward 5th floor, 1600 sq ft space, marbled floor, balcony outdoor hot tub water front beach. oh..and a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back