What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would not happen to have a second job as basketball coach for the University of Connecticut would you?

Nope, who work as a basketball coach there? I don't know anything about University of Connecticut basketball coach.

My lower back injury happened at work, by trying to open the jammed sliding freezer door.

I am thinking that I will not take mother or hubby with me to anymore of my appointments. Mother doesn't keep an ear out and hubby gets lost in his own world and isn't there to help.

I am thinking that I will not take mother or hubby with me to anymore of my appointments. Mother doesn't keep an ear out and hubby gets lost in his own world and isn't there to help.

That sounds like a good idea!

Yup, life's too short not to be happy. I prefer AD, it's the only site I have seen that is popular AND welcomes all views on deafness. And when members aren't attacking each other (hopefully a thing of the past now) some pretty productive discussions take place.

Yes, indeed. Less hyperventilating, more productive discussions.

Thinking the reduction in drama is quite nice. It's actually fun to visit general chat again.

I can even hear the birds tweeting and the burbling sound of a creek. Ahh....

*swings on hammock*
*sips a lemonade*

Ok..ok...still winter here. It's still cold, wet, and danky!

Yes, I am loving it!

True, it must be bec of the drunkards:lol:

awww....:giggle: I'm a race fan...but don't drink. Raced my Mustang many years ago and won a Trophy....Always drove sports car until just a few years ago....

awww....:giggle: I'm a race fan...but don't drink. Raced my Mustang many years ago and won a Trophy....Always drove sports car until just a few years ago....

I saw NASCAR on Sunday, couldn't help thinking of that comment :lol: I like the Subway & M&M car :)

That's awesome Robin!

I'm thinking and wondering if I have enough Febreeze and air freshener for the night. I am on a run with the beans.

I am thinking..... of...... uhhhhh...... *thinking*

Think! Come on! Think, think, think!

Oh, how's about celebrate my B/E/D team? :D

Sorry... can't resist. :)

Thinking of too darn much and not accomplishing much of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back