What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the race? It was another good one. The wreck during a caution was pretty wild.Wow!

Part of it, I'd rather be in the stands watching it Live. Last time I was there in Daytona, we had seats close to the fence. When I came home, my nose was black, inside & out! Roaring in my head for days.

Heard about the wreck also. With a wet track, it was inevitable.

I am almost to beta become :P I am beta project highly defend to strict element to protocal xhtml yah!!

Part of it, I'd rather be in the stands watching it Live. Last time I was there in Daytona, we had seats close to the fence. When I came home, my nose was black, inside & out! Roaring in my head for days.

Heard about the wreck also. With a wet track, it was inevitable.

Being there is awesome! I try to sit a little higher to see both sides of the track. I did sit real low once and was covered in all kinds of stuff. It was pretty cool though.

is thinking how amazing this guy from my work is. he can't handle even slightest criticism very well. he gets extremely defensive and combative at ridiculous level.

what an infantile person he is :roll: no wonder my job position has the lowest retention rate and I'm the only one who lasted this long. 4 people went thru it in a very short time. too bad this idiot still has his job here. gotta love cronyism. he's basically like Mike Brown. oh well.

I'm thinking that I can't wait to recover from my lower back injury 100% but yes I'm on the recovery even it is taking time. But hey I'm thinking positive here. :)

I am thinking about crappy building inspectors and crap like that. Seems they now approve of everything, but seems to have found something that states that "all homes in the Town of ***, specifically *** Park, must have a minimum of 1750 square feet of living space." Well, sad to say, but out of 64 homes in this neighborhood, only 3 have even 1700 square feet. Well, contractor has gone to planning and zoning and the property assessor to get info on the specific houses 2 on either side and 2 across the street and taking that info to the Town Hall to refute that ruling.

Sounds like someone is playing the old 'Not in my backyard' game with you. Pretty much the only reason for such stupid ordinances anyhow... :thumbd:

I'm thinking that I can't wait to recover from my lower back injury 100% but yes I'm on the recovery even it is taking time. But hey I'm thinking positive here. :)

You would not happen to have a second job as basketball coach for the University of Connecticut would you?

Thinking about tonite.. gonna cook the meatloaf i bought from store other day and make scalloped potatoes and watch some hockey game if I see one on tv (will check to see and decide) then watch CSI LV afterways... then get set for work at office job tomorrow..

I am difficult on focus on my mind!! I think so fresh good mood :P

Agree....whatever makes you happy. As for me, I love it right here at AD, am a member at another forum also, but AD is my favorite one to be!

Agree....whatever makes you happy. As for me, I love it right here at AD, am a member at another forum also, but AD is my favorite one to be!

Yup, life's too short not to be happy. I prefer AD, it's the only site I have seen that is popular AND welcomes all views on deafness. And when members aren't attacking each other (hopefully a thing of the past now) some pretty productive discussions take place.

I am thinking about how I do miss input from many members who made the decision to leave - many were a great source of information, education and humour. All those who are involved in the deaf community, whether on a national level or simply within their own backyard, know the value of connection and communication and it's a shame to see these things fractured.

Yup, life's too short not to be happy. I prefer AD, it's the only site I have seen that is popular AND welcomes all views on deafness. And when members aren't attacking each other (hopefully a thing of the past now) some pretty productive discussions take place.

Love this post!!! I am happy that many of you stayed with AD. I need and love the support I get here. I would miss you all if you left.

RR, so happy you stayed. I would have missed all the laughter you have provided here!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I am thinking about how I do miss input from many members who made the decision to leave - many were a great source of information, education and humour. All those who are involved in the deaf community, whether on a national level or simply within their own backyard, know the value of connection and communication and it's a shame to see these things fractured.

In given time, some perhaps will come back, even to visit perhaps (?)....after all, not all of us are "audists"....an surely Politics should not be a factor with friendships! Even religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back