What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
He and his wife and one child were killed. A grandmother and her grandson were killed in the other car. Three of the other grandchildren remain in stable condition at ACH.

I still love NE Patriots no matter win or lose :)

thinking about baseball.baseball.baseball.baseball...hurry up, MLB.

and...buy more slowpitch softball bats w/new stamped (nsa/usssa)

Hello I will consider to unviservsity soon back to I wish be to work to unversitty I hope be o wish be go to sschool I exciting to expect to development to goal on my wisdom my unvisertty I am goal on my unveristy hard for me It, I wil ready, I am discuss on my job I am skill on my times I am job work worth I am job and plus lots of on times, I have plus I have PS many times enjoy i will figure out heavy i am professional!! I am hope be adjust! I think so lots of good idea! It is very lots of pretty unviersity :)

Hello I will consider to unviservsity soon back to I wish be to work to unversitty I hope be o wish be go to sschool I exciting to expect to development to goal on my wisdom my unvisertty I am goal on my unveristy hard for me It, I wil ready, I am discuss on my job I am skill on my times I am job work worth I am job and plus lots of on times, I have plus I have PS many times enjoy i will figure out heavy i am professional!! I am hope be adjust! I think so lots of good idea! It is very lots of pretty unviersity :)

Oh what do you want to study??? I'm studying social work... and yeah, it's hard. But it's good! :cool2:

Oh what do you want to study??? I'm studying social work... and yeah, it's hard. But it's good! :cool2:

Thinking about all the things I should be doing around the house (cleaning, filing papers, getting rid of stuff, etc) and here I am on AD.

If you are going to pursue an associate or bachelor's degree, you are going to have to take up preliminary courses. No offense, but from looking at your ASL-syntax grammatical structure, it looks like you probably would have to take up ESL (English as Second Language). Best of luck on that, buddy.

I already hold a Bachelor's degree in Info Tech and planning to go back for graduate school - a Master's in Info Systems and maybe a Ph.D. later.

In the shallow end of the pool, I'm thinking what a creepy, creepy guy Ben is, onThe Bachelor. Eww.

If you are going to pursue an associate or bachelor's degree, you are going to have to take up preliminary courses. No offense, but from looking at your ASL-syntax grammatical structure, it looks like you probably would have to take up ESL (English as Second Language). Best of luck on that, buddy.

I already hold a Bachelor's degree in Info Tech and planning to go back for graduate school - a Master's in Info Systems and maybe a Ph.D. later.

:bowdown: we r not worthy!

Im thinkin about the full moon b/c it's full moon tomorrow... :rockon:

I am thinking I need to find an electronic mouse deterrent. I hate winter in an old house.
:eek3:

Hate to tell you this, but those things don't work. What you have to.do is go around with spray foam stuff and fill every possible crack and opening into the house. Pay attention to wherever wiring and cables come in and every other opening you can find.

I think more people need to realize that we can put ourselves in someone else's shoes but we will never be able to walk the exact way they have walked. In realizing this maybe we can deter assumptions and increase mutual respect.

I am thinking about this god awful noises in my head. It feels and sounds like this...
1) There is an air compressor about a foot away from my head
2). Grandfather clock BONG, BONG, BONG
3). Talk radio station
4). BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP
ALL AT THE SAME TIME....Then when someone talks to me BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

IF and WHEN does it get better. I really think I will go crazy soon. It is just too much.

I know what you mean. I hear low- pitched rushing noises in my head, and high- pitched dings, and sometimes little bird tweet noises. It varies.

I want to say it gets better. Really it doesn't, but you sort of get used to it. So in that sense it gets better.

I know what you mean. I hear low- pitched rushing noises in my head, and high- pitched dings, and sometimes little bird tweet noises. It varies.

I want to say it gets better. Really it doesn't, but you sort of get used to it. So in that sense it gets better.

I can not forsee me ever getting use to this. It is getting worse. I truly feel like my head is going to blow. Any movement makes it a lot worse. If this is what I have to look forward to for the rest of my life, then I just do not know????

I can not forsee me ever getting use to this. It is getting worse. I truly feel like my head is going to blow. Any movement makes it a lot worse. If this is what I have to look forward to for the rest of my life, then I just do not know????

I have not had the experience of movement making it worse, so don' t know what to tell you on that. Does your ENT doctor or audiologist have any advice for you?

I was once told that eliminating caffeine might help. And getting enough exercise to get your blood really pumping.

I have not had the experience of movement making it worse, so don' t know what to tell you on that. Does your ENT doctor or audiologist have any advice for you?

I was once told that eliminating caffeine might help. And getting enough exercise to get your blood really pumping.

Since my case is so rare. This is the first time the Neurologist has had a case like mine. Never have seen it in his 35+ years. They have no clue why I had traumatic hearing loss. Brain was involved with this illness. So I am still trying to find out what caused my problem. If I move my head by bending and standing right up again. I get dizzy, light headed and nauseous. Exercising is impossible because of this and Dystonia. So with all these noises and that on top 24/7 is just too difficult. Brain feels scrambled. This is why I am having a difficult time learning ASL. Short term memory problems due to brain injury. I pray for some relief and calmness for this head/ear problem. Lifes to short to live like this.

Hate to tell you this, but those things don't work. What you have to.do is go around with spray foam stuff and fill every possible crack and opening into the house. Pay attention to wherever wiring and cables come in and every other opening you can find.

Thank you Gloria. I will be courageous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back