What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking when to get the thin mints cookies!

I was wondering this morning when delivery of my GS cookies (2 boxes Thin Mints for me, 2 boxes Tag-a-longs for my daughter) will be.

Girl Scouts here were selling them in the mall and my daughter brought some over!

It's better than the old days of placing an order and waiting...

yes. my next door, lady who is a already grandma to tons of grandkids. So She brought their grandgirls to stop by our house. so we ordered last sunday. Can't wait for the cookies. I agree that i like the old day. Lucky for us to have the next door, lady. My hub always do snow blower on her driveway. She lives alone. But Her grandkids always come over and end up coming to our backyard too. so glad that grandma came over to our house for Girl scouts kids selling to us! :D

Mmmmmm.... I can't wait!!! My husband ordered the thin mints, and I ordered the new lemon cookies... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wish they were here now!!! :giggle:

DItto!!

I was wondering this morning when delivery of my GS cookies (2 boxes Thin Mints for me, 2 boxes Tag-a-longs for my daughter) will be.

Dont make me jealous that i order one for the thin and the one of othe cookie for my hub. I shouldhave told hub to get the two thin mints so my son and i can share. My girl is not crazy about GS cookies. oh boy.

It is just me or are the GS cookies and boxes smaller than they used to be???

yes, they are getting smaller and increased to 3.50!

Go to the Girl Scouts website and you can see where the money goes.
My girls were GS's and I'm glad they've outgrown it...but I still want MY cookies. :lol:
I happened to see a GS across the street a few weeks ago and thought I better stay close to the door so I don't miss her when she comes down my side of the street. And I didn't. :D

We'll also be able to buy cookies at banks, grocery stores, church, etc once the troops receive their cookie orders. They order extra's for "table" sales. I know some troops who had left over boxes after all the table sales would send them to the troops (not GS) over seas.

Go to the Girl Scouts website and you can see where the money goes.
My girls were GS's and I'm glad they've outgrown it...but I still want MY cookies. :lol:
I happened to see a GS across the street a few weeks ago and thought I better stay close to the door so I don't miss her when she comes down my side of the street. And I didn't. :D

We'll also be able to buy cookies at banks, grocery stores, church, etc once the troops receive their cookie orders. They order extra's for "table" sales. I know some troops who had left over boxes after all the table sales would send them to the troops (not GS) over seas.

Question: Are these cookies made with 100% real Girl Scouts or do they just use imitation Girl Scouts. Inquiring minds want to know... :hmm: :giggle:

Question: Are these cookies made with 100% real Girl Scouts or do they just use imitation Girl Scouts. Inquiring minds want to know... :hmm: :giggle:

I think they are made with real Girl Scouts with some cheetahs thrown in for extra flavor.

I was thinking about how good the show, Siwtched at Birth was last night. My girlfriend who's deaf watches the show too. she told me last week that she felt that Angelo was an fugitive, and she was right. I can't believe Angelo beat up a guy in Italy and ran away from justice. I don't think he deserves to be in jail for that, because he was drunk.

I can't walk properly lol...damn squats!

you sure you didnt meet big bubba in jail? :lol:

stayin to the topic.. Im thinkin why Notre Dame football recruitin didnt go well this yr...Grrrrr... Oh well, so glad we recruited Gunner Kiel. :rockon: I hope it doesnt have to do anything with not havin jumbotron screen.. our scoreboard is little.. :roll:

hmmm, I haven't seen any GS cookies being sold around here yet. I hope I didn't miss out on them.

As far as the gallon challange of milk, I did that once. After finishing the milk off quick I thought I had it easily beat- till 20 minutes later without notice I vomitted a ton of curdled milk! ewwwwww

how many sets of squats do you do?

Ouchie! too bad there is no videotapes on you. lol

Haha well, it was my first session back to the gym and I did a warm up of 2 sets of 12 and then a work weight of 5 sets of 8-10. I'm now walking like an old man :(

I am thinking that with Spanish/Mexican foods, I cant stick to one serving. I end up with two or three servings. Bad me! Soooo good with all the spices mixed in. Yumm!

Haha well, it was my first session back to the gym and I did a warm up of 2 sets of 12 and then a work weight of 5 sets of 8-10. I'm now walking like an old man :(

Yay join my club :lol: with the tiny dumbbell?

I am thinking that with Spanish/Mexican foods, I cant stick to one serving. I end up with two or three servings. Bad me! Soooo good with all the spices mixed in. Yumm!

food is so rich for life!

I am thinking I wish my dentist could see me before Monday. My tooth is killing me. I am using Baby Oragel. Every time I go in I seem to need a root canal. Never can me a simple cavity:-(

For those of you interested in GS cookies, the order and wait portion of the sales are over. However various troops should be having booth sales soon, but more may pop up when it gets a bit warmer. Technically every troop has until June 1st to sell all of their cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back