What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
And exciting too! Yes? :)

God, you have no idea how bad I want it to be an adventure...

I think I shall make it into a positive adventure. Even when things go wrong for me, I'll just think to myself, "Well. hey it happened for a reason, time to make something out of it and move on."

I think in maybe about 20 years, I'll write a book about my life story.

That things are going to be really hard for me in the next few months.

hope everything goes well. We all go through tough stages in our lives.

Thanks! I just hope I make through it okay without needing a straitjacket! :lol:

2 years ago I almost needed a straightjacket. I hope to never go through what I went through again.

Does anyone remember a TV showed called 'The Invisible Man'? I just watched it on TV tonight and I can't remember watching the show as a kid.

Has any one ever tried the tablespoon of powder cinnamon challenge? I'm gonna try it with my BFF tonight. Hope I don't end up puking.

Hubby just hooked up the flasher to my Cap-Tel Phone. OMG it will wake me when I am dead. Strobe Light...........I think that kind of flash is bad for seizures. I turned it backwards and it is still so bright. Now it is covered with a towel and still gets my attention. It does work if anyone needs to know!!LOL

I've seen this on videos on TV. It never looks like it ends well. :lol:

hahahaha that is so wrong. You should video yourself doing it and put it on here for our amusement.

Just have some water nearby. It doesn't totally looks safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back