What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking that some certain ADers continue this destructive audist pattern which resulted in threads getting locked but with different Deaf ADers. Hmmmmm?

I am thinking at this point in my life I eel like screaming and having a mental break down, however 2:00 am generally isn't a good time for this. I would do it in my vehicle but I can scream loud enough I can be heard miles away (or so I have been told). *sigh* I am thinking I desperately need a girls night out with some positive people!

I wouldlove to have a girls`s night out with you!

I think so figure out on plan soon figure :P birthday :D

What I thinking about-just checked the time-real work coming up-11.30am. Can't become an "unretired slacker". Right- great having an indoor pool in the neighbourhood.

Even remember- a hot 5 laps for Bottesini as she contemplates this forum in the Rocking Chair!

I'm thinking about more sleep and resisting going to the gym. I had the most fantastic dream this morning. Why I cannot get back into that dream again!?!?

I'm thinking about more sleep and resisting going to the gym. I had the most fantastic dream this morning. Why I cannot get back into that dream again!?!?

I know the feeling. However, think how much better you will feel after a good workout. That is what keeps me from skipping out on going to the gym. I almost skipped it last Friday after work but I told myself that it would mean less time at home with the temptation to pig out since I get that mentality that I should be ordering wings, pizza and beer on Friday nights. I used to do that as my routine...no more but the urge is still there.

I know the feeling. However, think how much better you will feel after a good workout. That is what keeps me from skipping out on going to the gym. I almost skipped it last Friday after work but I told myself that it would mean less time at home with the temptation to pig out since I get that mentality that I should be ordering wings, pizza and beer on Friday nights. I used to do that as my routine...no more but the urge is still there.

Oh! You make a good point Shel!!! I will try harder to get there. If I do, today will be my first day in a gym in a very long time. I think since my knee injury, so I will be starting carefully.

Thinking that some certain ADers continue this destructive audist pattern which resulted in threads getting locked but with different Deaf ADers. Hmmmmm?

Shel- I can't imagine that one poster is not being sarcastic...

Shel- I can't imagine that one poster is not being sarcastic...

1783955-joker_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Am thinking it might be too chilly to work in the flower garden today unless it gets warmer this afternoon The sun is shining, but the breeze is a little chilly...I know those members who live "up North" would think...."what's a litle chilly breeze?"....But us Floridians like it warm.

Am thinking it might be too chilly to work in the flower garden today unless it gets warmer this afternoon The sun is shining, but the breeze is a little chilly...I know those members who live "up North" would think...."what's a litle chilly breeze?"....But us Floridians like it warm.

:lol:

Reminds me of when I was in Florida (Orlando) some 10 years ago and went to Epcot/MGM and it was 70 degrees. I wore a bikini and shorts. I got stares from who-I-assume-are-Floridians because they were wearing winter coats. ;) I kid you not.

:lol:

Reminds me of when I was in Florida (Orlando) some 10 years ago and went to Epcot/MGM and it was 70 degrees. I wore a bikini and shorts. I got stares from who-I-assume-are-Floridians because they were wearing winter coats. ;) I kid you not.

:lol:...I would have been wearing a light jacket....and sweat pants and socks. Guessing the humidity got to you somewhat?....:giggle:...Maybe at least you got a little tan, tho'.

I don't own a "heavy" coat. And went to Massasschuttes one year and it was so damn cold I cut the visit to 3 days....snow was everywhere! And my feet, I could not feel my toes...really, I was miserable and wore a coat even in my friend's house, which was quite warm...(she thought). Same thing in Virginia (Newport News)...was going down the steps and the snow was knee deep. Oh my!

It was February. A nice winter break from work. Not humid here at that time of year, but nice to get 70 degree warmth :) No tan, tho. Too fair-skinned for that. But I did get a tattoo on that trip, so I did go home with *some color*

It was February. A nice winter break from work. Not humid here at that time of year, but nice to get 70 degree warmth :) No tan, tho. Too fair-skinned for that. But I did get a tattoo on that trip, so I did go home with *some color*

That's nice (about the tattoo)....maybe come back in the Spring or Summer!...ur bikini would be fine then. My son went there at New Years. Had a great time, not too cold or hot. He wore cargo shorts and a tank top. But he likes cold weather. Even sleeps with the fan on during the cold weather here at night whenever we use the heat.

Im thinkin the pro-bowl b.c the show starts 7pm tonite. :rockon: Future hall of famers. :)

Think I may have to contact the vet. Hope I can find the money for it or they can work something out with me. When giving Tinkerbell a rub down, her right hip is getting more and more sensitive. She is favoring it more when she walks, but during the rub down, I felt a small lump at the joint. Thinking I better get it checked out. At least she is still eating, drinking, bathing peing and pooping like normal. She can still jump up and down from my bed and does still try to play a little as long as it doesn't involve her right hip.

That things are going to be really hard for me in the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back