What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw my second fatal car accident today.

Go me. Starting to get desensitized to it now.

Saw my second fatal car accident today.

Go me. Starting to get desensitized to it now.

you're getting there to NJ level.

(what I mean is that we New Jerseyians drive much more often than New Yorkers so we have seen all kinds of accidents in our life that most New Yorkers see in tv)

I think so struggle on figure out on remove on anxiety I want to straight, I want to advise to on reduce on better manually protect to handle to changelle on my feeling empowerment mind! i do work activity!!!!

I hard to said on search find on complication! pretty!

Aye. The best kitty toys are the free ones. Pay $5 for a cute toy, the kitties will play with the bag it came in. And the receipt.

Tie a soda can to their tail...hours of fun!

Aye. The best kitty toys are the free ones. Pay $5 for a cute toy, the kitties will play with the bag it came in. And the receipt.

haha, my cat loves attacking white pieces of paper, it's hilarious to see her biting into receipts and bills. It's like "yeah! shred that bill!"

haha, my cat loves attacking white pieces of paper, it's hilarious to see her biting into receipts and bills. It's like "yeah! shred that bill!"

I have sent cards in the mail in the past that were personally given the cat stamp of approval, teeth marks and all.

Im thinking woah, a lot of stuff went down on AD! I don't have the time to catch up with all threads since I haven't done much posting the last few months. But I still love u guys and think of u all often.

Im thinking woah, a lot of stuff went down on AD! I don't have the time to catch up with all threads since I haven't done much posting the last few months. But I still love u guys and think of u all often.

Hi, Doug! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back