What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, my car has a brain of its own. Seriously. I think it's just a bit too attached to me.

I think so change on think so more advise more myself more straight to happy more joyful myself! I hope be more peace!

I have lots of on pretty on maintenance bit more busy work!!

I hope I didn't misfile something that waive all benefits which may explain an increase in my biweekly pay rate. Gotta talk to my HR about it :hmm:

I am thinking I only like the cold weather except to snow board. Spring come quick! I need to feel the sun on my skin. I fell sad when it is cloudy, and gloomy.

I have highly more secure to more defend to prevent to stictly more apachle more mod_flache issues increase powerful 100 % control protect install sound look likes pretty advise wise!

The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.

Am thinking about the murderers on AD. (Yo, spiders deserve to live to, you know.) :giggle:

I will catch them (with a paper cup and a stiff piece of paper) and put them outside.

Am thinking about the murderers on AD. (Yo, spiders deserve to live to, you know.)

Spiders outside? Fine. Spiders inside? Unwelcome. They come in my house and make their messy webs... ew. Death penalty.

Am thinking about the murderers on AD. (Yo, spiders deserve to live to, you know.) :giggle:

I will catch them (with a paper cup and a stiff piece of paper) and put them outside.

I do the same thing :)

I figure they have as much a right to live and be free as we do. Of course we don't want them inside, but the cup method with stiff paper is quite effective.

I am thinking of someone :)

I do the same thing :)

I figure they have as much a right to live and be free as we do. Of course we don't want them inside, but the cup method with stiff paper is quite effective.

Plus spiders help keep the other creepie-crawlies away.

I am thinking I'd better slap myself into gear here. I forgot to get to my lessons for the day and they day is wasting away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back