What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking how one ADer's FB post showed up on my FB wall about the Giants win and he is an ADer whom I cant stand. I am not friends with him on FB so why would his post about the Giants' win show up on MY FB wall?

Were you friends with him earlier? if so, you may still be subscribed to his posts. Go to his page, and it see if it has "subscribed" on the top-right corner of the screen. If so, change that and you shouldn't see his posts anymore

Were you friends with him earlier? if so, you may still be subscribed to his posts. Go to his page, and it see if it has "subscribed" on the top-right corner of the screen. If so, change that and you shouldn't see his posts anymore

Oh my gosh, I was NEVER friends with that ADer...we fought like cats and dogs for 6 freaking years. Just weird..it is all cool. The games today have played weird jokes on me.

So close!!!

Thinking how sad that Ravens are all done with. :( It was fun doing the purple Fridays.

So close for both our teams. 49ers lose in over time! The party ended rather quickly after the last field goal. I was hoping the Super Bowl would have been Brother vs Brother!, May be next year right??

Super Bowl

Maybe if we don't talk about it we can pretend it never happened??? And our beloved Ravens are all saints and angels and still one win away from the Super Bowl! Is that too much to ask for???????? :mad:

Wait Cheetah, thats my trick with the 49ers!!!

thinking how one ADer's FB post showed up on my FB wall about the Giants win and he is an ADer whom I cant stand. I am not friends with him on FB so why would his post about the Giants' win show up on MY FB wall?

If one of your friends commented on the post; it could show up on your wall, even if you're not friends with them.

Wirelessly posted

I need sleep!

Thinking about how hard it is to lose friendship due to lack of trust issues and lies....I believe in giving a 2nd....and at times a 3rd chance....but after that?...No way....so it's goodbye and adios...don't darken our door step again.

I am not sure what do you mean about the FB wall. Facebook? Is it a screen saver wallpaper that has a symbol of Giants?

Thinking how this guy that trimmed our trees and was supposed to be back Friday to do the stumps is really pissing me off. Hubby called him Friday afternoon and guy said he was sick again, but would be here this morning. Here it is noon and he's not been here yet.

Thinking how this guy that trimmed our trees and was supposed to be back Friday to do the stumps is really pissing me off. Hubby called him Friday afternoon and guy said he was sick again, but would be here this morning. Here it is noon and he's not been here yet.

Did you pay him everything up front?

Did you pay him everything up front?

Unfortunately I did. At the time, I did not know there was more for him to do, so I thought he was done. He is someone hubby and MIL go to church with and he does all the lawn maintenance for the church. If need be, hubby will call Pastor to get it worked out.

It just still burns me up. I had both my son and my daughter with me in case I could not understand him.

Unfortunately I did. At the time, I did not know there was more for him to do, so I thought he was done. He is someone hubby and MIL go to church with and he does all the lawn maintenance for the church. If need be, hubby will call Pastor to get it worked out.

It just still burns me up. I had both my son and my daughter with me in case I could not understand him.

He may have simply not recovered in the length of time he thought he would based on how he felt that day he told you he would be there this morning.

He may have simply not recovered in the length of time he thought he would based on how he felt that day he told you he would be there this morning.

Right, but he also does not call. I know he has our home number, and both cell numbers. He also has a cell phone on him at all times and has 3 crews totaling 18 working for him. Seems the work could still get done. There are about 10 stumps to be taken out. Mostly for safety, but 2 are for the back patio and 1 is for the septic tank.

Thinking that I will check on my business' PO Box after lunch and hope my shipment will come so I'll be busy all afternoon working on various stuff like jewelry, business plans and setting up jewelry for tomorrow's photos and brushing up on photography. If shipment doesn't come, I will do business plans and recheck my pricing to see if all is priced correctly.

I am thinkin two things. How nice that Harbaughs' got DENIED!!!! (No Super Bowl) and how weird global warmin in Ohio has been. We got ice and snow over the weekend. Very cold and today it is in high 50's and all the snow melt b/c of rain. So strange! That's twice so far this month.

Last edited:
Thinking how nice it is to be in shorts again. Will have to change back to pants for this evening, but that's fine with me.

Thinking how nice the weather is here today...still in my jammies after cleaning up the house....dunno if I want to cook dinner later...it's so nice out, thinking about riding off and eating out when the boys get home from school....One of my lazy days.

Thinking that I will check on my business' PO Box after lunch and hope my shipment will come so I'll be busy all afternoon working on various stuff like jewelry, business plans and setting up jewelry for tomorrow's photos and brushing up on photography. If shipment doesn't come, I will do business plans and recheck my pricing to see if all is priced correctly.

Shipment hasn't come yet so I think I'll check pricing. One of my bracelets seems priced a bit low then set up stuff for photography for jewelry tomorrow. Hopefully, sun will be out tomorrow. I'm tired of all the rain and gloom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back