What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go 49ers!!

I can't stop shoe shopping. What is it with me!?!? At least I'm just window shopping...

Thinking about an article I have just read which said Australia is now one of the most expensive places to live in the world.

Yikes....

Been thinking about 2 signs at church this morning that I could not figure out what they were.
Right handed signers:
1. left arm curved out palm facing right. Right closed 5 hand basically hopping from wrist to upper arms in about 4-6 hops.

2. I know spirit is the two "8" hands, left palm up and right palm down and middle finger/thumbs meeting and slowing moving apart, but what about the "8" hands palm facing inwards (left to the right and right to the left) and moving apart?

Does my description make sense? If not, I will try to make a quick video.

1. Sounds like improve or renovate.

2. Sounds like story.

I am thinking that today I have just felt so blah. I don't know if it's the weather or the fact that I am physically and mentally burnt out from working all the time. I didn't even go to church today and if it weren't for my mom forgetting her wallet at the house I never would have made the drive to my aunt's house.

I'm just sick of working all the time, I wish I could get a vacation but that is never happening. My hire date was January 15th and that date has gone by without so much as a blip.

Thinking about how exciting it will be when the Niners go to the Superbowl.

Hmm... maybe so, maybe so.

Pats won by the skin of their teeth today, so I'm hoping for a Giants win, because a Tom Brady vs Eli Manning game would be fun to watch. But I don't have any serious rooting interest there. Good game so far.

1. Sounds like improve or renovate.

2. Sounds like story.

! is improve, but 2 is not story. Just looked at story on ASLPro.com and it's not the same as I was seeing. Think of Spirit, but instead of up and down, go horizontal.

I am pretty lots of search find script!! beta!!!! complication hard not easy :)

Thinking how sad that Ravens are all done with. :( It was fun doing the purple Fridays.

Thinking how sad that Ravens are all done with. :( It was fun doing the purple Fridays.

That last FG attempt was nuts. Their was just a wave of disbelief from both the purple and the blue fans. That was just :jaw:

That last FG attempt was nuts. Their was just a wave of disbelief from both the purple and the blue fans. That was just :jaw:

I know I know I know I know..it is over! Done with! moving on!!!

Maybe if we don't talk about it we can pretend it never happened??? And our beloved Ravens are all saints and angels and still one win away from the Super Bowl! Is that too much to ask for???????? :mad:

I know I know I know I know..it is over! Done with! moving on!!!

"Wonderful" is the word you are looking for. :lol: (Pats fan here.)

Maybe if we don't talk about it we can pretend it never happened??? And our beloved Ravens are all saints and angels and still one win away from the Super Bowl! Is that too much to ask for???????? :mad:

Actually I wasn't really watching the game, I was fiddling on my iPhone at my Aunt's house and I happened to look up at the last play. I would have been happy with either team winning, but the fact that he had this BIG space to get the little football in and he bounces it off the goal post at the last second. I was just like - now that could have not come at any worse/better time depending on which team you are cheering for. I was in disbelief that it even happened. Like something out of a hollywood sports movie.

thinking how one ADer's FB post showed up on my FB wall about the Giants win and he is an ADer whom I cant stand. I am not friends with him on FB so why would his post about the Giants' win show up on MY FB wall?

thinking how one ADer's FB post showed up on my FB wall about the Giants win and he is an ADer whom I cant stand. I am not friends with him on FB so why would his post about the Giants' win show up on MY FB wall?

It wasn't mine was it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back