What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giorgos is only good friend. we hook up once when i broke up my ex. after that we just hang out as good buddies. he go to my work still. he is not boyfriend. :) i see him every day work, but now Rashid mine. my eyes focus him ONLY not other guy. :D

Your intensity for Rashid scares me. I'm not sure I would stay with my girlfriend if she had such an intense hold on me.

Don't forget to breath and be your own person (and let him be his own person too).

Your intensity for Rashid scares me. I'm not sure I would stay with my girlfriend if she had such an intense hold on me.

Don't forget to breath and be your own person (and let him be his own person too).

no Rashid told me he start fall love with me. im not suffocate him!!!! of course i let him breathe and have space. but he not stop text me after our date. he say he is become obsess with me now and not stop think about me. it make me very happy :) he is fun and sweet guy.

no Rashid told me he start fall love with me. im not suffocate him!!!! of course i let him breathe and have space. but he not stop text me after our date. he say he is become obsess with me now and not stop think about me.

They say that love is blind. Maybe we can also say that young love is blinding. Boy do I remember those days. So totally obsessed and totally ignorant. In some ways I miss that. Yet I have no desire to go back to being blindly in love. I would rather be conscious of what I am getting myself into. Oh no, I hope I'm not getting bitter as I get older??? Yikes!

They say that love is blind. Maybe we can also say that young love is blinding. Boy do I remember those days. So totally obsessed and totally ignorant. In some ways I miss that. Yet I have no desire to go back to being blindly in love. I would rather be conscious of what I am getting myself into. Oh no, I hope I'm not getting bitter as I get older??? Yikes!

Yes, yes it is :) I fell in love blindly at 15 still with him 10 years later and totally wish I would have known what I was getting myself in to hahahaha

"stars in my eyes"!....:giggle:....but wait until those little bad habits come along....:giggle:...then it's firewworks....young love....(no farts, no belching, no snoring, no leaving the toilet seat down, etc., etc.)....:giggle:

My high school colors were blue and gold. :) And our mascot was the miner! Yes, seriously. Probably the only high school in the state with that mascot... Even USA. Google.

That's cool. We don't have a football at the moment, although, it's in the works of getting one. I am from Socal :)

I don't miss those days of obsessing over someone I feel strongly attracted to. I have had more than my share of that only to end up hurt. I am happy where I am.

my stomach so fuck up!!!! i feel very bad sick. i hope be get improve better for weekend. sigh

I learned two kind of truly awesome things today. One that my ASL is not as bad as I think it is :) number two I've lost 10 lbs !!!!!! 10 more and I will be pre 4th baby lol.

awesome congrat for you impressive :)

i hope my stomach be better tomorrow. rashid so sweet for give me soup :) i notice, he look little like gilles marini!!!!! wow!!! fyi that is actor "angelo" from switch at birth.

I am thinking it is going to be a fun birthday. Going snowboarding! Got work covered, and my kids are staying with a friend.

Happy birthday! :)

I'm thinking about bookkeeping and art. I'm on a roll artistically, but I really need to get my 2011 bookkeeping done, so I can send everything to the accountant. Blergh!

Jen M.

Thinking how glad I am to be finally getting over this latest allergy problem. Just a little congestion now. Not all the other issues. Really began to wonder if it was something worse, but luckily it wasn't. Still never ran any temperature.

Thinking how glad I am to be finally getting over this latest allergy problem. Just a little congestion now. Not all the other issues. Really began to wonder if it was something worse, but luckily it wasn't. Still never ran any temperature.

Was the air dry in your bedroom? You probably need the humidifier.

Was the air dry in your bedroom? You probably need the humidifier.

No dry air around here anywhere. Living in South Florida provide good moist air, and this house leaks like crazy, so no dry air. It is cooler in the house than outside these days, but MIL will not allow us to open windows. I tend to sit in the carport to warm up and get fresh air. That has helped a bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back