What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found some sanity this morning but it didn't fit me... It might be yours as it looked kind of homeless like its been lost for a while. :p

How the heck did it get all the way up there?!! Ah well - it is slowly returning. Thanks for sending it back!!

Someone PM me... I've been traveling and am confused... What happened? Am I losing my beloved AD??? :(

:scratch:

Me too. But I will miss them... I see some 'jailers on the wall'. Oh, well.

I think about more building and re-designing my world. I've not played TS3 until four days and I really miss TS3. Aha.

You can visit my TS3 blog for my creations.

DarkCougar555.blogspot.com

I've not update a blog, yet. Hopefully, soon. :)

I'm thinking about the new thread I started re: VNG test, it's there somewhere and I'm interested in getting feed back to see if others have gone through this

Thinking about old friends. Just this week out of the blue I was contacted by another Pharmacist that I have not seen or spoken to in 6 years. Sent me a beautiful letter.
Then last night I opened a Christmas card from a long time friend since six grade. We lose contact and then get caught up. She said she had been worrying about my health. I told her about my hearing loss. Later today she sent me an email with all these help groups. Possible ASL tutor, where I can get my free phone etc. wow, just when you think people don't give a crap, someone steps up and makes you believe in wonderful friendships,.

I'm trying to remember who I was talking to a minute ago. :/ There are so many postings, I lost which post I was at.

That golf course is going to be a mud pit tomorrow. :) Hogger Golf

What did I do wrong. I started a thread VNG test it doesn't show up if you hit new posts. If you search for "test" it's there!!! What to do, what to do!!!!!

What did I do wrong. I started a thread VNG test it doesn't show up if you hit new posts. If you search for "test" it's there!!! What to do, what to do!!!!!

You put it in Current Events. I responded to it.

I'm not going anywhere. :)

I think the dissolving of the politics and war room will be a healthy start. Those who's only existence here is to stir the pot in that room will walk away, or they'll become absorbed (or rejected) by the greater AD community as they will no longer have a forum for divisiveness. I look forward to a new era of peace and prosperity.

i am little drunk. i drinks more wine and i feeling fuck awesome!!!!! i wish i dancing with all AD!!! and please let me kissing you

I'm keeping my daughter from the computer, but I need to go to bed. Nite all!!

There's discussion in Facebook with a bunch of ADers talking about starting a new forum with Deaf center. No more of this crap.

Hey, maybe you can use JClarke and DismalShadow's forum?

(heh heh heh heh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back